Jump to content


Carbon Freeze Chamber


  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1929
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:32 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Click on the pics for more...

AC
Posted Image

#2 brickfoot

brickfoot

    Posts: 389
    Joined: 16-September 09
    Member: 7446
    Country: United states

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:34 PM

How do you build so many awesome Mocs.
Posted Image

#3 kcebcire

kcebcire

    Posts: 31
    Joined: 05-March 10
    Member: 9816
    Country: USA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

View Postbrickfoot, on 09 July 2010 - 08:34 PM, said:

How do you build so many awesome Mocs.


Im with brickfoot on this. You're always posting these enormous, elaborate, beautifully constructed works of lego art. Where do you find the time for these?!

#4 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Gungans taste like chicken


    Posts: 21406
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

'ACPin' you keep comming up with stuff that screams genius ! :grin:
Keep the creations comming and comming, really keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#5 SirWacky

SirWacky

    Posts: 160
    Joined: 08-July 10
    Member: 11887
    Country: Internet Land

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:22 PM

Simply amazing...

And great use of the harry potter goblin thing for an ugnaught!
~SirWacky

My flickr

#6 Inconspicuous

Inconspicuous

  • RA Anniversary HP reviewer


    Posts: 1612
    Joined: 25-May 09
    Member: 6188
    Country: USA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

Simply marvelous! I had envisioned a Lego rendition of this scene, and you captured it more perfectly than I had thought possible. The floor is perfect, with an orange glow below, and the ceiling greebles are excellent too. The only downsides I found were the minifigs (not the official ones) and the picture quality (you've improved significantly). Fabulous work!  :vader:

Flickr~Brickshelf~Bricklink Store~Sale/Trade Topic
Check out my ABOUT ME page for more links!


#7 prateek

prateek

  • Study hard!


    Posts: 10419
    Joined: 09-July 05
    Member: 426
    Country: Canada

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:56 PM

View PostInconspicuous, on 09 July 2010 - 10:35 PM, said:

Simply marvelous! I had envisioned a Lego rendition of this scene, and you captured it more perfectly than I had thought possible. The floor is perfect, with an orange glow below, and the ceiling greebles are excellent too. The only downsides I found were the minifigs (not the official ones) and the picture quality (you've improved significantly). Fabulous work!  :vader:
I'm too lazy to write all my praise, so all I say is ditto :laugh:

#8 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21745
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:20 PM

View Postprateek, on 09 July 2010 - 10:56 PM, said:

I'm too lazy to write all my praise, so all I say is ditto :laugh:
Ditto. :tongue:

#9 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1929
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:48 AM

View Postbrickfoot, on 09 July 2010 - 08:34 PM, said:

How do you build so many awesome Mocs.
One at a time, sometimes more... :wink:

View Postkcebcire, on 09 July 2010 - 08:52 PM, said:

Im with brickfoot on this. You're always posting these enormous, elaborate, beautifully constructed works of lego art. Where do you find the time for these?!
Most are from the past as I've just joined EB this year. But they've been done over time for at least a month at a time. The rework takes a lot longer to add details and like this one where the floor was done first before everything else.

View Postlightningtiger, on 09 July 2010 - 10:19 PM, said:

'ACPin' you keep comming up with stuff that screams genius ! :grin:
Keep the creations comming and comming, really keep on bricking ! :sweet:
:grin:

View PostSirWacky, on 09 July 2010 - 10:22 PM, said:

Simply amazing...

And great use of the harry potter goblin thing for an ugnaught!
:laugh:

View PostInconspicuous, on 09 July 2010 - 10:35 PM, said:

Simply marvelous! I had envisioned a Lego rendition of this scene, and you captured it more perfectly than I had thought possible. The floor is perfect, with an orange glow below, and the ceiling greebles are excellent too. The only downsides I found were the minifigs (not the official ones) and the picture quality (you've improved significantly). Fabulous work!  :vader:
That glow is due to the lights underneath and as for the picture quality the camera I had at that time had very low resolution.

View Postprateek, on 09 July 2010 - 10:56 PM, said:

I'm too lazy to write all my praise, so all I say is ditto :laugh:
Maybe I should just post the same MOC over and over again.  :tongue:

View PostBrickdoctor, on 09 July 2010 - 11:20 PM, said:

Ditto. :tongue:
:laugh: Seriously though this is one MOC that I'll be updating in the future.

AC
Posted Image

#10 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

    Posts: 9545
    Joined: 04-February 09
    Member: 5203
    Country: PILIPINAS

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:49 AM

Another impressive massive MOC AC! Great job as always! Posted Image The dark atmosphere with the lighting effect from above makes it really very realistic, just like the movie scene.

#11 TheWarden

TheWarden

  • Of their choice


    Posts: 437
    Joined: 20-May 10
    Member: 10780

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:06 AM

Awesome build... but horrible pictures.  :sad:

(I see the date) If you still have it, some better pics will do better justice to this. I think a lot more details can come out.
New to being a AFOL & MOCcing but not new to LEGO itself. Don't have much yet, but:
My Flickr

#12 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21745
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:24 PM

View PostACPin, on 10 July 2010 - 03:48 AM, said:

:laugh: Seriously though this is one MOC that I'll be updating in the future.

AC
I think I speak for all of us when I say 'I can't wait!'

#13 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 5072
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

That is a simply impeccably detailed piece of art. It is perfect, absulutly perfect. I really can't say any more. That is awesome.


Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Heir - - - - - - - -  Exile - - - - - - - Hunter - - - - - - Assassin - - - - - - Hero

to a Prefect  - - of Duplovia - - of the Dark Lady - - of the Light - -  of Heroica

Dyric Rone

Level 32 1/4 Assassin


#14 SirWacky

SirWacky

    Posts: 160
    Joined: 08-July 10
    Member: 11887
    Country: Internet Land

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:57 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 10 July 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

I think I speak for all of us when I say 'I can't wait!'

Yes, Yes you do... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn  :laugh:
~SirWacky

My flickr

#15 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21745
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

View PostSirWacky, on 11 July 2010 - 09:57 PM, said:

Yes, Yes you do... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn  :laugh:
????? :sceptic:

#16 SirWacky

SirWacky

    Posts: 160
    Joined: 08-July 10
    Member: 11887
    Country: Internet Land

Posted 11 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 11 July 2010 - 10:17 PM, said:

????? :sceptic:

I'm exited, Duh  :laugh:
~SirWacky

My flickr

#17 Bonaparte

Bonaparte

  • Christmas Moose


    Posts: 14960
    Joined: 22-June 06
    Member: 822
    Country: Belgium

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

View PostSirWacky, on 11 July 2010 - 09:57 PM, said:

Yes, Yes you do... I'm gonna go pop some popcorn  :laugh:

View PostSirWacky, on 11 July 2010 - 10:19 PM, said:

I'm exited, Duh  :laugh:
We need to have a talk. This is not a chatboard  :hmpf_bad:

Want to find out more about our Reviewers Academy? Just click the logo.



Posted Image



New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here



Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide






#18 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1929
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:28 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 10 July 2010 - 04:49 AM, said:

Another impressive massive MOC AC! Great job as always! Posted Image The dark atmosphere with the lighting effect from above makes it really very realistic, just like the movie scene.
The lights are acutally both above and below the floor.

View PostTheWarden, on 10 July 2010 - 05:06 AM, said:

Awesome build... but horrible pictures.  :sad:

(I see the date) If you still have it, some better pics will do better justice to this. I think a lot more details can come out.
Can't do anymore as the only thing that remains is the floor. You'll just have to wait like everybody else for the updated version.

View PostBrickdoctor, on 10 July 2010 - 05:24 PM, said:

I think I speak for all of us when I say 'I can't wait!'
You'll have to wait a little bit longer as I intend to build the facility around it and not just the CFC.

View PostThe Legonater, on 11 July 2010 - 09:56 PM, said:

That is a simply impeccably detailed piece of art. It is perfect, absulutly perfect. I really can't say any more. That is awesome.
Say no more as it's been deconstructed.  :sad:

AC
Posted Image

#19 Brickdoctor

Brickdoctor

  • Look at my Post Count!


    Posts: 21745
    Joined: 06-June 10
    Member: 11254
    Country: California, USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

View PostACPin, on 15 July 2010 - 12:28 AM, said:

You'll have to wait a little bit longer as I intend to build the facility around it and not just the CFC.
Can't decide whether to be impressed *oh2* , impatient :angry: , or just plain green with envy :yoda: .

#20 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 14003
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Am I in a thread made by AC Pin?
Yes

Is it another MOC of just ridiculous awesomeness, so awesome in fact that you just kind of assume that aliens from gamma sector 8 came down to earth to help him make it, from the future of course because this kind of Lego mapping technology isn't available until sometime in 2087.  And you can just see the aliens handing AC Pin the real plans to the death star, an line cold brew of the finest beer in the galaxy, and then calmly saying, hey, I think if you move that brick over there, it will really help your MOC stand out.  Then AC Pin smacks Omicron 2 (alien) and says, you don't think I knew that? Its time for you to leave.  Banishing alien life from our planet all while creating this bitchin MOC of the freezing chamber.
Yes

Do I have no words left for how awesome his MOC's are?
Yes

Will AC Pin continue to amaze us with MOC's he made 5 years ago?
I sure hope so.




Great work, the floor is just picture perfect to the movie, I can just image it making that metal echo pinging sound just like the movie.

#21 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 5072
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

View PostACPin, on 15 July 2010 - 12:28 AM, said:

Say no more as it's been deconstructed.  Posted Image

Although that's a shame, this is absolutly incredible ACPin:


View PostACPin, on 14 July 2010 - 07:28 pm, said:

You'll have to wait a little bit longer as I intend to build the facility around it and not just the CFC.

I can't wait!

Edited by The Legonater, 15 July 2010 - 10:22 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Heir - - - - - - - -  Exile - - - - - - - Hunter - - - - - - Assassin - - - - - - Hero

to a Prefect  - - of Duplovia - - of the Dark Lady - - of the Light - -  of Heroica

Dyric Rone

Level 32 1/4 Assassin


#22 Smack

Smack

    Posts: 226
    Joined: 31-March 10
    Member: 10092
    Country: USA

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:19 AM

So I have to say I am in complete agreement with every positive comment that has been made thus far.  To add to the praise I feel you really captured an epic scene that is personally one of my all time favorites.  This is one of those times I could put a  :cry_happy: on the page (oops I did!) oh well.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us & I look forward to the updated version!

Edited by Smack, 16 July 2010 - 08:20 AM.


#23 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1929
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

View PostBrickdoctor, on 15 July 2010 - 07:01 PM, said:

Can't decide whether to be impressed *oh2* , impatient :angry: , or just plain green with envy :yoda: .
:laugh:

View PostBig Cam, on 15 July 2010 - 07:50 PM, said:

Am I in a thread made by AC Pin?
Yes

Is it another MOC of just ridiculous awesomeness, so awesome in fact that you just kind of assume that aliens from gamma sector 8 came down to earth to help him make it, from the future of course because this kind of Lego mapping technology isn't available until sometime in 2087.  And you can just see the aliens handing AC Pin the real plans to the death star, an line cold brew of the finest beer in the galaxy, and then calmly saying, hey, I think if you move that brick over there, it will really help your MOC stand out.  Then AC Pin smacks Omicron 2 (alien) and says, you don't think I knew that? Its time for you to leave.  Banishing alien life from our planet all while creating this bitchin MOC of the freezing chamber.
Yes

Do I have no words left for how awesome his MOC's are?
Yes

Will AC Pin continue to amaze us with MOC's he made 5 years ago?
I sure hope so.


Great work, the floor is just picture perfect to the movie, I can just image it making that metal echo pinging sound just like the movie.
That's more like it! Only regret that I have at that time was not having a very good camera. Add that as another reason why this will have a brand new spanking updated version!

View PostThe Legonater, on 15 July 2010 - 10:19 PM, said:

Although that's a shame, this is absolutly incredible ACPin:

I can't wait!
:sweet:  

View PostSmack, on 16 July 2010 - 08:19 AM, said:

So I have to say I am in complete agreement with every positive comment that has been made thus far.  To add to the praise I feel you really captured an epic scene that is personally one of my all time favorites.  This is one of those times I could put a  :cry_happy: on the page (oops I did!) oh well.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations with all of us & I look forward to the updated version!
Thanks!

AC
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users