Sign in to follow this  
Guards

[Vignette] Rise of the Zombies

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hey,

It's been a while since I posted one of my creations, so I built a little Vignette to show the awesome Zombies from the collectible Minifigures. The colourshema is wilfully, I think the dark-bluish-gray and the old-bluish gray looks very good.

Hope you like it and subscribe.

MG

4688595828_0e1a9cab9e_m.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Hey, let me start by saying that I like this a lot. It's nicely thought out in terms of arrangement and the destroyed floor is a particularly great touch.

In the interest of honest feedback, though, I gotta say I don't like the color scheme. It's overbearingly gray, with the walls, floor, and bits of furniture all done in shades of it, with brown being the only accent color, and a dark color like brown doesn't stand out from the equally dark gray too well. I imagine the gray was a deliberate choice, but I'm not sure I'm sold on it. It almost looks like a bunker with some furniture thrown in.

The furniture itself is very nicely constricted, though! I love the use of log pieces as cushions on the couch, and the desk with its phone, lamp, and writing mat is absolutely spot-on. The damaged floor and pillar really give a nice feeling of conflict. Overall, very nicely built and staged! There's not much I don't like besides the coloring.

That's a pretty nice vig 'Guards'! I like all the furnitures and the piano. I think the gray color scheme is just fine, you just have to put some dark bleys there to put a darker grey shade.

Edited by KielDaMan

Good one 'Guards' - nice furniture, great wrecked floor and swinging light fitting ! :thumbup:

Excellent designing and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet: