Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

LEGO Plush converted to bricks!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well, I have a LEGO Plush minifigure, and I absolutely adore the little thing (I call him George). I decided to enter the Avant-Garde contest on BricksinMotion (which I have not even animated, I"m pulling from the contest due to time constraints :sing: ). I wanted to have my plush be in the movie, but alas, he cannot be directed as I wished, so I made him into LEGO!! He is completely movable, and with some tips from David Pagano (he has done the Space Police III vlogs on LEGO.com and numerous shorts, one I found on YouTube) he allowed me to take the basic skeleton around his figures for a brickfilm, and let me create my giant minifigure.

p1010127.jpg

A close up:

p1010128.jpg

His legs, feet and hands:

p1010129.jpg

The back:

p1010130.jpg

George showing some posability in his arm:

p1010131.jpg

HE captured the poor maiden!!! Oh no!!

p1010132.jpg

Crush the evil Megablock Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger Ninja!! (No idea how I know that...)

p1010133.jpg

George and George II (ignore the Wizard's First Rule book holding George up):

p1010134.jpg

Brickshelf Folder when public

Anyway, I like George II, but he had to be slightly altered just for brickfilming purposes (i.e. his feet). I also ran out of yellow bricks so he couldn't have the stud on his head.

Enjoy, and Comments & Criticism is welcome!! Now on George II!!! Take over the LEGO City for me!! :tongue:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

That is strange but at the same time really, really cool! He's a proper giant. It's too bad though you did'nt hae enough pieces to put the stud on his head.

That is strange but at the same time really, really cool! He's a proper giant. It's too bad though you did'nt hae enough pieces to put the stud on his head.

He's not strange, Forresto, he's just different!! I'm glad you liked him!!

He's not strange, Forresto, he's just different!! I'm glad you liked him!!

Hes a bit creepy different :classic:

Nice work!

Hmm... VERY, very creepy indeed... *oh2* It is very amazing, you did a good job. Final thoughts.

Cute:

p1010134.jpg

DEMONTED! :oh3:

p1010128.jpg

Good luck taking over the world with/lego city with that demontedly possessed adorable thing! :grin::wub: