Lightning Squadron

54 replies to this topic

#51 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:19 AM

View PostPraiter Yed, on 11 July 2010 - 03:02 PM, said:

Maybe not one you could buy 'off-the-shelf' afterall. Clearly you're a bit of a loose cannon who doesn't play by the book! Posted Image Still looks better than TLGs effort maybe they should try some 'illegal' moves, after-all rules are there to be broken.

PS How come you changed you're avatar - was it causing too many questions?
Haha, I am indeed a bit of non-conformist when it comes to MOCing, guilty of some illegal moves here and there. Posted Image But I had to do that to achieve what I wanted. I highly doubt TLG will ever do illegal connections, my AT-RTs are simply designed just to satisfy the childish AFOL in me (for display prurposes only and not to be played with).

A bit of OT, but my previous avatar was a getting too much attention and I was advised by a 'higher-up' to use something more appropriate in a LEGO forum.

Edited by KielDaMan, 12 July 2010 - 01:21 AM.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#52 The Legonater

The Legonater

• Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past

Member: 8515

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

That's an incredible build! I love the ARF troops. The deings are so perfect. Keep it up!

Memory is the Key

A Christian and not ashamed.

Posted Image
Dyric Rone, Assassin of the Light

Level 28 1/3 Assassin

Theodor Legion, 73 year old ex-Bonaparte in Cruel Angel's Thesis

#53 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:57 AM

View PostThe Legonater, on 12 July 2010 - 07:18 PM, said:

That's an incredible build! I love the ARF troops. The deings are so perfect. Keep it up!
Thanks 'The Legonater' for the kind comments. Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

#54 Corvus

Corvus

• ¡ʎpuɐɯ ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ

Member: 1483

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:02 AM

Excellent. I love it.  :wub: Brickdoctor's has you beat on detail, but yours are very surdy, not too fragile. If I had a good AT-RT, I know I'd like to swoosh it. :grin: Why can't TLC do this? This is so much better than the two-seater thing in the BP.
True happiness: looking inside the box to see a perfectly flat instruction manual.

Posted Image

#55 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:50 AM

View PostMr. Mandalorian, on 13 July 2010 - 01:02 AM, said:

Excellent. I love it.  Posted Image Brickdoctor's has you beat on detail, but yours are very surdy, not too fragile. If I had a good AT-RT, I know I'd like to swoosh it. Posted Image Why can't TLC do this? This is so much better than the two-seater thing in the BP.
Thanks Mr.Mandalorian, I'm glad you liked it! Mine and BD's AT-RTs are based on slightly different versions of the AT-RT (Mine is based on the TCW series while BD's is based on ROTS). And there was really a conscious effort to make the design simple but realistic, to set it apart from other highly-detailed AT-RTs.

Edited by KielDaMan, 13 July 2010 - 01:51 AM.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users