It was the Easter break in the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the year 2018, exactly twenty years after the historical Battle of Hogwarts. Most students and some of the faculty had gone home for the vacation, and the school was almost deserted. The remaining students were either studying for their O.W.L. or N.E.W.T. exams, or they had nowhere else to go. The whole castle was at peace, and the teachers had time to relax and prepare for the rest of the school year.
The Defence Against the Dark Arts professor Qubert Lastrada, who was also the head of the Slytherin House, was giving a late private lesson to a few seventh-year student when out of a sudden they were attacked.
Alarmed by the cries, flashes and explosions, some of the faculty rushed to the D.A.D.A. classroom, only to find the students dead and the professor gone missing.
Scribbled on one wall was the ancient symbol of the mythical Deathly Hallows and the text “The Death’s Hallowed Shall Rise Again”.
Immediately the school grounds were sealed off and the Aurors were summoned to investigate the horrendous crime. It was much to everybody's surprise that the legendary Aurors Potter and Weasley themselves took the case. After a thorough search, it became apparent that there were no outsiders in Hogwarts.
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall demanded that the interrogations would take place in Hogwarts so that the perpetrators would be caught and the missing Professor Lastrada could be found before it was too late. She wanted to hear everybody’s opinion about who the Death’s Hallowed were, for it was clear the culprits were hiding among them.
1. There are two opposing sides in this game, the Death’s Hallowed and the Innocent. The Death’s Hallowed win when they outnumber the others. The Innocent win when they’ve vanquished all of the Death’s Hallowed.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them with a majority decision. To vote or to draw back your vote, you must use the following sentence in your post: vote: character/player or unvote: character/player. If you want to change your vote, you must first unvote before the second vote is calculated.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore.
4. Every player will get a short list of items, spells and skills at their disposal. These can be used only at nights.
5. Each night, the players can use one of their items, spells, OR skills by sending the host a PM about it. Some items and skills have an automatic effect, which will be handled by the host. Items can be handed over to another player, but that will cost the giver the night’s action.
6. To give someone else your item, send the host a PM stating the item you wish to give, the name of the player you wish to give it to, and whether you want to remain anonymous or not. Items cannot be exchanged without the host acting as an intermediary.
7. The night abilities have a pre-specified order of effect. If you don’t send your night ability by the time limit I’ve given each day, you will miss your chance to use it.
8. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody.
9. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
10. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
11. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
12. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
Hogwarts Faculty:Brigelda Hearth, nurse (WhiteFang)
Crudo Alakhazam, teacher of Charms (Big Cam)
Eloquence Malleus, teacher of Transfigurations (Shadows)
Jingle the House-elf (Dragonator)
Neville Longbottom, teacher of Herbology and Head of Gryffindor House (professor flitwick)
Oraman Furbad, caretaker (JimButcher)
Rhubarb Uxley, teacher of Care of Magical Creatures and Head of Hufflepuff House (Escape the Fate)
Sicilia Bathory, teacher of Potions and Head of Ravenclaw House (Eskallon)
Stephanie Kingston, librarian (Zepher)
Tea Ching, teacher of Divination (iamded)
Hogwarts Students:Angela Weasley, Gryffindor (Burman)
Brandon Townsend, Hufflepuff (Oky Wan Kenobi)
Desiree Jackson, Gryffindor (badboytje88)
Francis Rowan, Ravenclaw (ADHO15)
Harriet Pewter, Slytherin (YG-49)
Jolie Jadis, Slytherin (Lord Arjay)
Loki Malfoy, Slytherin (ILikePi)
Nene Grandstaff, Hufflepuff (Millacol88)
Prion the Centaur, Hufflepuff (Forresto)
Rocky Broomwell, Gryffindor (sok117)
Sheila Bones, Ravenclaw (Matn)
Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode, Slytherin (Roncanator)
Valerie MacArthur, Ravenclaw (Inconspicuous)
Xander Lovegood, Gryffindor (CallMePie)
There are now 24 players in the game, so it takes 13 votes to convict someone. Voting will begin 24 hours from now.