Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

CW Chapter 11 ~ Muunilist Strike

The Muunilist 10 infiltrate the primary cannon to capture San Hill.

Overview

4748945595_bbc1fc7f5c_b.jpg

4749582052_4138391772_b.jpg

4748945615_30963a4dd5_b.jpg

4749582040_2cb1f73fcb_b.jpg

4748945583_cdfe77bd3c_b.jpg

See loads more here! :sweet:

NICE! This was my favorite scene from the original series, and it's dibe wonderfully. I'm not so sure about that blocky explosion though.

This is a large entry, isn't it?

It is 48*48 so it should be large( I counted my self).

Yeah, so did I :laugh:

I'd better edit that subtitle then.

*Facepalm*

I thought that baseplate was 32x32. :hmpf: Guess I got the categories mixed up! :laugh:

Sad thing is I could have entered in the medium too. :sing:

Awesome entry! How could it not be, being based on the original CW series which was pure epicness? Nice to see another one of your signature "brickplosions" being used here. Somehow it adds to the cartooniness of the scene. The hologram is nice too. However, there are a lot of spots of bare baseplate which feel very empty, so yeah, this would have been better at a smaller scale as a medium entry. Also, if I were you, I would have chosen to do the fight between Obi Wan and Durge that took place in the same room. Now that would have been truly epic! But this is good too.

Good Luck, and may the force be with you!

Nicely done Jammiedodger! I love the rapelling troopers! Though the Muunilist 10 could have been customized better, probably with custom prints and weapons. But I understand if you don't want to mess with your clones. default_satisfied.gif

See? This is what I get for not paying attention to the entries. Now I'm late. :tongue:

I think you've done a great job here. My favorite part is the blocky, red and yellow explosion. It matches the artwork of the series perfectly. :thumbup:

As for the troops, I agree with KielDaMan- some custom weapons, decals, and especially MMCB's wonderful pauldrons and kamas would have gone wonderfully here.

As Oki said, the actual room seems pretty sparse. I think including a wall, like the one Durge blasts through, would have been great. Come to that, Durge would have been great!