Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

BDs Arch Triumphal March

Wow yet another outstanding MOC 'ACPin'! pirate_thumbup.gif Gotta love that arch, reminds me of Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile in Paris. I also like the use of the old tan-colored CIS tanks, IMO, much better than the recent blue ones.

Wow man another brilliant Moc! I love the building and the bley and sand green together. & I agree with Brickfoot in that you should put all of your Theed Moc's together. It would make for an incredible display somewhere. I would pay some $ to walk though all of that awesomeness!

Man you should put all of your theed Mocs together.

I agree with Brickfoot in that you should put all of your Theed Moc's together. It would make for an incredible display somewhere. I would pay some $ to walk though all of that awesomeness!

I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will, am I right AC? default_satisfied.gif

Edited by KielDaMan

Once again the Star Wars MOC-master-general strikes ! :grin:

AWESOME again 'ACPin' AWESOME - 'Them be lots a droids' ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

wow that looks absolutely amazing i dont get how you do it again and again

terrific job :thumbup:

Your MOCs are really awsome, but why you using Lego Sets?

You've got so many good Ideas, but sets doesn't match in your MOC.

Try to build your own Droidekas, AAT, etc.

Absolutely amazing Diorama!

Man you should put all of your theed Mocs together.

Be careful what you wish for!

Wow yet another outstanding MOC 'ACPin'! pirate_thumbup.gif Gotta love that arch, reminds me of Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile in Paris. I also like the use of the old tan-colored CIS tanks, IMO, much better than the recent blue ones.

This was during the invasion of Naboo so the tan CIS tanks are the appropriate color.

Wow man another brilliant Moc! I love the building and the bley and sand green together. & I agree with Brickfoot in that you should put all of your Theed Moc's together. It would make for an incredible display somewhere. I would pay some $ to walk though all of that awesomeness!

Start saving those $$$!

I don't know why but I have a feeling that he will, am I right AC? default_satisfied.gif

This was the last one I did as separate MOCs before the final build.

Another great MOC, so much details.

:classic:

Once again the Star Wars MOC-master-general strikes ! :grin:

AWESOME again 'ACPin' AWESOME - 'Them be lots a droids' ! :wink:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Need more of them!

wow that looks absolutely amazing i dont get how you do it again and again

terrific job :thumbup:

Practice, practice, practice!

Your MOCs are really awsome, but why you using Lego Sets?

You've got so many good Ideas, but sets doesn't match in your MOC.

Try to build your own Droidekas, AAT, etc.

Absolutely amazing Diorama!

I'll build most vehicles/details for a scene if it hasn't been done yet. Not really interested in modding existing sets.

Hey, I suggested that before you. All he said that there's a method to his [Theed] madness."

*huh*

:wub:

:sweet:

AC

I love this scene, LEGO-wize and movie-wize. The music is what really sells the scene. Nice job!

Just a question AC, I don't know if you've answered this before, but what do you with these amazing MOCS of yours? Do you keep them? (and hopefully build a larger MOC compilation like your Mos Eisley one) Or do you scrap them? (which is a shame if that was the case) default_cry4.gif

Truly a wonderful representation of Naboo architecture. The PoP dome really does a nice job of accenting and finishing off the structure. It's also an impressive battle droid display :thumbup:

Hahaha oh wow that is really incredibly amazing. So beautifully constructed, the scene just takes my breath away.

I don't think you have enough battle droids, though.

:grin:

:tongue:

I love this scene, LEGO-wize and movie-wize. The music is what really sells the scene. Nice job!

:classic:

Just a question AC, I don't know if you've answered this before, but what do you with these amazing MOCS of yours? Do you keep them? (and hopefully build a larger MOC compilation like your Mos Eisley one) Or do you scrap them? (which is a shame if that was the case) default_cry4.gif

Yes, it's the #1 question I keep getting asked about. The answer remains the same as "They stay built until it's time to reuse the pieces for a newer MOC!". That's why I take a lot more pics than I post so that I can remember exactly the design/techniques that I've used in the build. Boonta Eve was followed by Mos Eisley which now will be followed by Theed.

Truly a wonderful representation of Naboo architecture. The PoP dome really does a nice job of accenting and finishing off the structure. It's also an impressive battle droid display :thumbup:

Yes, as soon as I saw the PoP sets that gave me new ideas for using the new pieces much like when I first saw the HP sets.

Hahaha oh wow that is really incredibly amazing. So beautifully constructed, the scene just takes my breath away.

I don't think you have enough battle droids, though.

There's not enough space to fit them in this scene.

AC

:tongue:

:cry_happy:

We're having an emoticonversation! :tongue:

Edited by Brickdoctor

Dear ACPin,

Things haven't changed: you're still the best at the MOCS you do!

Thanks and there's a new one posted!

AC