Page14.jpg

Page15.jpg

Page16.jpg

Page17.jpg

Page18.jpg

Page19.jpg

Page20.jpg

Back.jpg

Editor's Note: The problem with Jesus scenes is two-fold. The first is mechnical, my camera for some reason has troulbe focusing on people if the set is white. Who knows why. The second is that the set is boring as hell. There is no eye candy, and add in the fact that I'm dulling down the already boring colors, well, I mean, not much to look at. So, I have to hope that in all Jesus scenes the story that is being told is good enough to capture your attention completely. Anyway, tell me if the story line got you this far, and please LEAVE A COMMENT TELLING ME HOW TO IMPROVE/WHAT YOU LIKED. It helps!

I absolutly hate you Zepher.

Your comics are just so good that you leave me hating you. I read them and then just find myself really badly wanting to read the next, so badly that I want you to just reveal to me the plot as it is so interesting. :classic::thumbup:

Nah I don't hate you, I love you for making such great comics for us to read. :tongue:

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next.

Another great comic :thumbup:

You're right about the background being a bit boring. Maybe some interesting flashbacks or spotlight could improve that.

But I don't really mind. The story is very good so I still can't wait to see the next episode :classic:

Keep it up!

Zephyr, great comic, but you messed up the sub-title. It says 3 of 38, when it should say 5 of 38. :tongue:

Zephyr, great comic, but you messed up the sub-title. It says 3 of 38, when it should say 5 of 38. :tongue:

I have no idea why, but I always confuse those two numbers...

Thanks for the comments everyone! New issue should be out Sunday or Monday!

Oh I missed this. Sorry. :blush:

Anyway on the point about the set. Personally I don't mind, for now the story is focused on that part and if the plot is good then it smooths other everything else. If it leaves me pondering what could happen next then either 1) Your story is great or 2) I have a severe lack of things to think about. Looking forward to the next one! :thumbup: