Mishkla Supply Truck

8 replies to this topic

#1 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Member: 2984

Posted 23 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

Posted Image
Part of the new MACK Union line; the Mishkla sports a new camo colour scheme suspension (primitive as it is) satellite communications heightened ground clearance, plus lots of extra little details.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The cargo...ehm MACK Troopers unloaded seriously these guy's are a dime a dozen.
Posted Image

Mocpages
Brickshelf

What do you think of the new MACK truck should I continue with this colour scheme would you like to see more?
C&C Welcome!

Edited by Rufus, 24 June 2011 - 08:34 PM.
Indexed

#2 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:12 AM

Nice Truck Mack, good job! Posted Image I actually like the light bley-white color scheme, it's quite different to the conventional dark green military-fatigue color, but it still gives that military look to your truck. And the build of your truck is also good because it's quite original and very detailed.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#3 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:50 AM

View PostKielDaMan, on 24 June 2010 - 02:12 AM, said:

Nice Truck Mack, good job! Posted Image I actually like the light bley-white color scheme, it's quite different to the conventional dark green military-fatigue color, but it still gives that military look to your truck. And the build of your truck is also good because it's quite original and very detailed.

Thank You KielDaMan this is my first use of camouflage so I think it came out pretty well.

#4 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Doing the Chicken Dance

Member: 7997

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:13 AM

Excellent truck, must for snow bound area's juging by the camo' eh ?
All those troopers must be fans of The Stig, right ? :wink:
Nice details to the truck itself, looks real heavy duty, you didn't want to mount a machine gun/chain gun to the top of the cab ?
Keep on bricking 'MacK' keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#5 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:54 AM

View Postlightningtiger, on 25 June 2010 - 01:13 AM, said:

Excellent truck, must for snow bound area's juging by the camo' eh ?
All those troopers must be fans of The Stig, right ? :wink:
Nice details to the truck itself, looks real heavy duty, you didn't want to mount a machine gun/chain gun to the top of the cab ?
Keep on bricking 'MacK' keep on bricking ! :sweet:

The machine gun could be a possible addition to the truck, but the truck already sits quite a bit high. A machine gun could look a bit too tacked on... eh who am I kidding  I'll give it a go at some point in the future. As of right now though I just finished an artillery piece that the truck can lug around, and assuming I find the pieces to make a second one tonight; I'll "hopefully" post pics tomorrow or on the weekend :classic: .

#6 Ralph_S

Ralph_S

• Dwarf My Maersk!

Member: 309

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:55 PM

I remember seeing some of your older military vehicles. This one looks a lot more coherent and well thought out. It's got a chunky look to it that is well suited for a military truck.

Cheers,
Ralph
For LEGO jets, cars, and trucks, please check out:
http://www.flickr.co...os/madphysicist

#7 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:10 AM

View PostRalph_S, on 05 July 2010 - 05:55 PM, said:

I remember seeing some of your older military vehicles. This one looks a lot more coherent and well thought out. It's got a chunky look to it that is well suited for a military truck.

Cheers,
Ralph

Thanks, Ralph it means a lot coming from you. Perhaps you might also want to click on some of the pictures in my signiture?

#8 Fires-storm

Fires-storm

• Modern Wright Brother

Member: 9182

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:37 PM

Wow, another very well done creation, I always greatly enjoy looking at your military vehicles, and this one is certainly no exception. Well done indeed mate, and keep bricking. :classic:
If you cannot win the battle, win the war.

#9 Batbrick

Batbrick

• I'm back ...with a banana

Member: 1917

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:42 AM

Great little creation there MacK, I always enjoy your mocs when I happen upon them! The haphazard colour scheme with the white and grey is appropriately used for nice camouflage. I love how many troops can fit in the back too, good use of space.

Batbrick Away!  :devil:
And see and comment on KDog's hilarious Space Comic here:
Posted Image
Click on pic to see and comment now!  And please add this ad to your sig so more people can see this fantastic work!

Batbrick Away!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users