Sign in to follow this  
Freckle

Assisstance needed

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this or not, but if it isn't, I'm sure y'all will tell me within a heartbeat.

As my main hobby, or rather, way of life, I brickfilm. And in my latest movie, a Star Wars epic (which is why I chose this forum), I need help in creating the sets. I am a fairly decent builder, but my skill is still quite limited, especially when it comes to figuring out which pieces I will need.

For one of the first scenes, I would like to build a hallway much like the one at 1:36, and a circular room such as the one at the beginning:

I have no idea how I might start, or what pieces I will need. Then again, I'm not sure y'all will either at first look. Or even after a second look. Perhaps not even after staring at it for hours. XD

Anyway, if any of you can give me some advice and pointers, I'd appreciate it. And if any of you have the spare time to try and build such sets yourselves and show me...well, then, you'd make my day.

-McMurray

You might want to check under the Special Interest section of this forum. There is a brick flick/comic area that I bet if you put this message in that you might get the help you need. Not for sure but I would check it out. :wink:

You might want to check under the Special Interest section of this forum. There is a brick flick/comic area that I bet if you put this message in that you might get the help you need. Not for sure but I would check it out. :wink:

Ah, I see. I don't suppose you site admins/mods would mind moving this over there without me having to post a whole new topic?