Precious Resource

4 replies to this topic

#1 TheCrimsonTrooper

TheCrimsonTrooper

Member: 9550

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image
This is something I made a while ago, and I thought I may as well post it here to see what peope think of it.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

Mire pics of my MOC can be found by clicking here.

And if you don't know what this 'precios resource' is, its the water.

Edited by Rufus, 25 June 2011 - 04:41 PM.
Indexed

Posted Image Currently massing armies and gathering parts to defeat other college Lego enthusiasts in Brickwars.

#2 MacK

MacK

• The DaddY MacK

Member: 2984

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:41 AM

This is a very nice diorama TheCrimsonTrooper I quite like the landscaping and the interior. Personally though I feel that it could benefit from a bit more detail the walls just look to plain maybe some bullet holes or other damage to them may help bring the scene out a bit.

May I ask why there's a guy the well? :wacko:

#3 TheCrimsonTrooper

TheCrimsonTrooper

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:49 AM

View PostMacK, on 24 June 2010 - 12:41 AM, said:

This is a very nice diorama TheCrimsonTrooper I quite like the landscaping and the interior. Personally though I feel that it could benefit from a bit more detail the walls just look to plain maybe some bullet holes or other damage to them may help bring the scene out a bit.

May I ask why there's a guy the well? :wacko:

Thanks for the compliment.
First of all, I had to scrap this MOC awhile ago in order to make a Lego town that I'll post eventually.  Secondly, the guy in the well is my sigfig, he is there for my amusement. :laugh:
As soon as I get around to making another apocalego MOC, I will keep the need for more detail in mind.
Posted Image Currently massing armies and gathering parts to defeat other college Lego enthusiasts in Brickwars.

#4 KielDaMan

KielDaMan

Member: 5203

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:57 AM

Not bad at all, it's actually a pretty good vig TheCromsonTrooper. Posted Image Too bad it was already scrapped.

NEW! Legends of Chima Review: 70008 - Gorzan's Gorilla Striker

Posted Image

Currently playing as the Sheriff Kenneth Emanuel in Tamamono's Silver City Mafia

My Eurobricks Page / My flickr / My MOCpages

#5 TheCrimsonTrooper

TheCrimsonTrooper

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:06 AM

Yeah, I know that it is a shame that I had to scrap the MOC.  But being that I have a limited supply of the old light grey bricks, I really did not have another choice.  But do not worry another Apocalego MOC will be this one's successor, eventually.

Edited by TheCrimsonTrooper, 24 June 2010 - 02:01 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users