Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

Order 66: Aayla Secura Falls

Deep in the jungles of Felucia, Commander Bly and his troops execute Order 66. Aayla, momentarily distracted by a bird, doesn't even have time to use her lightsaber!

Lots of crazy wild life and some brick-built firearms to better demonstrate laser fire. Aayla Secura custom torso and head from Arealight.

Deeplink to Flickr.

1276162742m_DISPLAY.jpg

12761627452_DISPLAY.jpg

12761627463_DISPLAY.jpg

Film scene.

ja_images_epiii_lrg_02.jpg

Good luck to all.

Cheers

ISC.

Great moc, I Scream Clone

I really like that wild life it looks really great, just like the jungles of Felucia. :thumbup:

Although I don't like those brick built weapons I understand why you did it.

the Inventor

This is crazy :wacko:

I had exactly the same idea - including those blue car wash pieces ...

Scary ... :look:

Anyway, nice work. I really like the vegetation.

Just one question: why did you choose red blaster fire?

Edited by Darth Lion

Great MOC I Scream Clone!

You captured the scene really well!

I love all the varios plants and fungi!

The only improvement I could think of would be to change all the clones to the star corps yellow troopers to make it more movie accurate!

Great job!

Not bad :thumbup: I am still mad you europeans (or is it france only?) can get the new starwars sets first :angry:

That isn't Aayla Secura from the CTT, it is a custom from Arealight

the Inventor

A very nice moc. :thumbup:

Deep in the jungles of Felucia, Commander Bly and his troops execute Order 66. Aayla, momentarily distracted by a bird, doesn't even have time to use her lightsaber!

What a Stupid #@$%&* Bird! :hmpf_bad:

And I found it always strange that Aalya didn't kill any of those treacherous clones. and the bird that distracted her was for me a very unrealistic story. At least Ki-Adi-Mundi, who had a similar assasination, killed 2 of his one.

That isn't Aayla Secura from the CTT, it is a custom from Arealight

I was under the impression we weren't allowed to use clone brands. Or is Arealight not considered a Clone brand?

I was under the impression we weren't allowed to use clone brands. Or is Arealight not considered a Clone brand?

Arealight is not a clone brand they make custom pieces.

Thank you all for taking the time to comment. :thumbup:

Great moc, I Scream Clone

I really like that wild life it looks really great, just like the jungles of Felucia. :thumbup:

Although I don't like those brick built weapons I understand why you did it.

the Inventor

Its nice to try out new designs rather than rely on what TLC gives us :devil:

This is crazy :wacko:

I had exactly the same idea - including those blue car wash pieces ...

Scary ... :look:

Anyway, nice work. I really like the vegetation.

I chose red blaster fire for the evilness, everyone knows red lightsabres are evil, so I bent the truth a little :wink:

Not bad :thumbup: I am still mad you europeans (or is it france only?) can get the new starwars sets first :angry:

Um.....Its a Arealight custom.

Great MOC I Scream Clone!

You captured the scene really well!

I love all the varios plants and fungi!

The only improvement I could think of would be to change all the clones to the star corps yellow troopers to make it more movie accurate!

Great job!

I would love to own more Star Corps, but Brickworld calls, and my plane awaits!

Its a custom from Arealight, do people not read the two lines of text I posted above the pictures (Looks at Big Cam too :hmpf::laugh: )

Cheers

ISC.

Excellent job ISC! This has got to be one of my favorite entries so far! You've got my vote on this one. :thumbup:

I love how you did the plant lifeforms, especially how you creatively transformed the different assortment of non-plant pieces into the lush vegetation of Felucia. It's also nice to see you used Arealight's Aayla rather than the TLG one.

Great job once again and good luck in the competition!

Pretty vegetation. Perhaps not very accurate, but still nice. The weapons are interesting, but don't fit very well, I think.

Its a custom from Arealight, do people not read the two lines of text I posted above the pictures (Looks at Big Cam too :hmpf::laugh: )

I said it's from Arelight. I wasn't sure if sites like Arealight and Brickarms wqere considered clone lines or not.

Artistic freedom :tongue:

Nope, clone brands is stuff from companies like cobi, blocko, megablocks and so on.

Arealight, Fine Clonier, Brickarms, Little Arms, BrickTW and so on are considered customized parts.

I chose red blaster fire for the evilness, everyone knows red lightsabres are evil, so I bent the truth a little :wink:

I said it's from Arelight. I wasn't sure if sites like Arealight and Brickarms wqere considered clone lines or not.

Indeed.

Perhaps the Emperor had a premature load of new blasters handed out short before the execution of his plan (order66).

Best of luck and make sure you enjoy Brickworld.