Charging the redoubt at Yorktown.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic  – Started by General Redwater , May 29 2010 01:28 PM

#1 General Redwater

General Redwater
  • Captain Blue Hair urgently needs to change pants!

Member: 9843

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:28 PM

Posted Image
Thr British put up a stiff resistance...............
Posted Image
........to no avail.
Posted Image
A cannon blast takes off a Continental soldier`s leg.
Posted Image
A militia man drags away his wounded captain.
Posted Image
The leading Redcoat officer in the redoubt is shot in the chest, he is mortally wounded.
Posted Image
I hope you like this entry, and comments and criticism are welcome. :pir-classic:
You can find more pictures here. ( When public.)
-
General Redwater
Thank you Joey Lock for my smilies.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."
- Prime Minister Winston Churchill (after the fall of France)

#2 Admiral Ron

Admiral Ron
  • KABOOM!

Member: 6622

Posted 29 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Nice moc! The expressions on their faces are nearly perfect!
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong." Godfrey of Ibelin, Kingdom of Heaven

Ragvald Stonesplitter, Commander of the Brave Ursurpers

#3 Captain Genaro

Captain Genaro
  • Has issues taking Presidents.

Member: 6844

Posted 29 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

Very nice. Did you base this off of a picture? Also, I would change the hill so it looks a little less uniform and more hill like. Otherwise, pretty good. I love the head for the british officer. What is it from?

Oh and where did the British soldiers personal hygiene go, their so dusty. :pir_laugh2:

Posted Image

WIP Brig of War

Giovanni Capanni, a problem-eliminating hitman in CMF Mafia 2
Chlodochar, a LOYAL warrior in Ragnarök Now Redux
Thomas, an INNOCENT fish-watcher aboard the Pearl.
Ginny, a TOWNIE jockey in Heartlake Heartbreak!.
Gerrid, a SCUM Servant of Loki in Ragnarök Now
Frankie Daly, a mostly LOYAL deckhand in Red Scare Mystery
Gen, a TOWNIE bum in Eurodina
Geoffrey Oult, an Honorable soldier in Imperial Soldiers Mafia

#4 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

Thank you for all the kind words. :pir-cry_happy:

View PostCaptain Genaro, on May 29 2010, 02:29 PM, said:

Did you base this off of a picture?
I based it off of several pictures, and personal experience from reenacting at the battle.  :pir-blush:

Also, I would change the hill so it looks a little less uniform and more hill like.
I tried several techniques to build the hill, but I liked this one the best. :pir-classic:

I love the head for the british officer. What is it from?
An Atlantis set, although I forget which one....................

Oh and where did the British soldiers personal hygiene go, their so dusty. :pir_laugh2:
Pets, and I quote "Less play, more display".
-
General Redwater
Thank you Joey Lock for my smilies.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

"We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on beaches, landing grounds, in fields, in streets and on the hills. We shall never surrender and even if, which I do not for the moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, will carry on the struggle until in God's good time the New World with all its power and might, sets forth to the liberation and rescue of the Old."

#5 General Redwater

General Redwater

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

Oh, I forgot to add my reference to the battle. Hereit is.  I hope this explaines the battle better. :pir-classic:
-
General Redwater
Thanks Jebediahs!
Join The Brick Hope!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links