Upcoming LDD Contest

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Superkalle

Superkalle

Member: 4755

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:11 AM

Hi all

This is just to let you know that there will soon be a LDD Design contest here at EB with some really nice prices. The contest setup, rules, categories, judging etc haven't been finalised yet, so if you have any thoughts or proposals, post 'em here.

#2 DLuders

DLuders

• Technic Technician

Member: 7868

Posted 29 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

Although I'm not a member of the Lego "LUGNUTS" group ( http://lugnuts-cars.blogspot.com/ ), their CARS theme shows a lot of innovation.  Some of their MOCs are built in LDD and some are built with real bricks.  Most of them can fit in the palm of your hand.  If Eurobricks wanted to conduct an "LDD Car Building Contest", then I bet you'd have a lot of entries....   Posted Image

#3 prateek

prateek

• Study hard!

Member: 426

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:05 AM

Nice! This is the one competition I might have a chance at, since we have an unlimited amount of bricks! Muahahhahahhahahah! :thumbup: :tongue:

#4 NecroViolator

NecroViolator

Member: 9892

Posted 30 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

View Postdluders, on May 29 2010, 02:47 PM, said:

Although I'm not a member of the Lego "LUGNUTS" group ( http://lugnuts-cars.blogspot.com/ ), their CARS theme shows a lot of innovation.  Some of their MOCs are built in LDD and some are built with real bricks.  Most of them can fit in the palm of your hand.  If Eurobricks wanted to conduct an "LDD Car Building Contest", then I bet you'd have a lot of entries....   Posted Image

WOOOW :D

Loved those cars... Batmobile and so many others that looked "realistic"......

Question is :

Is it possible to build in LDD like that ???
Kinda doubt it because the camera always puts the pieces Top or Bottom when YOU dont want them there...Grrrrrr...

#5 Aanchir

Aanchir

• Color Encyclopedia

Member: 8841

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:21 PM

View PostNecroViolator, on May 30 2010, 04:55 AM, said:

WOOOW :D

Loved those cars... Batmobile and so many others that looked "realistic"......

Question is :

Is it possible to build in LDD like that ???
Kinda doubt it because the camera always puts the pieces Top or Bottom when YOU dont want them there...Grrrrrr...
When I have trouble like that, I use either a baseplate or one of those 2x2 round "boat plates" to make connection to the bottom impossible. Might not work for all MOCs, but it certainly has helped me out in most situations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users