Sign in to follow this  
ThatGuyWithTheBricks

Steampunk "Little Gunner"

Very nice. Reminds me a bit of the Star Wars Desert Skiff, but with propellers and guns. :tongue: Good job.

looks cool. my airship is going to be a combination of lift props and gas bags with a steam boiler and some nice mississippi riverboat stacks. I have a pic of the basic frame with the bags up already, but I actually have more of it done at this time.

Randals air ship WIP

I have a prop only tug you can see here.

(The dialog seen at the above link is suggestive but clean. SFW, but only if nobody is offended by suggestive humor.)

Edited by Randal

airliner pieces from LDD LU mode. Colored how I want them. (I figure if anyone actually builds the thing, they can repaint the jets if they have them.) I'm going to make the LXF available to Eurobricks members when it's finished.

if LDD allowed the flexible use of netting, there would be Lego nets going from one side of the rigging around to the other.

Edited by Randal

Yay! More steam-punk ships! I know this is an older topic, but I had to give you my comments on it...

(I wasn't very active back in may, so it took me this long to notice it)

Anyways, one thing is I thought at first glance that it was mini cannons on the side, but then I looked at the flikr page and read the description. I was glad on one hand because they did not make sense to be cannons without gunners where you have 3 in the front each manned.... Im also sad that they were not cannons! :sceptic:

Anyways, its neat, and fun. makes me want to build one to challenge it!

I cant wait to see the warship!

I like this one, the only comments I have would be:

Space out the guns, they look crowded up at the front.

Other then that, I like this quite a bit.

Well Done. :classic:

I actually like this a lot! you have inspired me to try a flyer of my own :classic: I really like how simple and sleek the design is, and the guns look like they are clumped for straight on charging :thumbup: