Just Imagine

MOC: Shades of Gray Starfighter and Custom Bounty Hunter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Took somewhat better pics, not the best... But it was, unfortunately, the best I could do. :sceptic:

BILD1236.jpg

BILD1245.jpg

BILD1248.jpg

BILD1249.jpg

BILD1252.jpg

BILD1253.jpg

BILD1256.jpg

BILD1257.jpg

BILD1258.jpg

BILD1260.jpg

BILD1261.jpg

BILD1262.jpg

BILD1265.jpg

BILD1266.jpg

BILD1267.jpg

BILD1270.jpg

BILD1271.jpg

The ship is essentially the same, just a few things changed here and there. I changed the 1 X 4 gray sloped piece to 4 dark gray cheese slopes. It looks MUCH better. I also changed the interior of the ship to dark gray instead of black.

Again, sorry about the not so great quality of the pics. :sceptic:

Edited by KimT

Although better pics would do well to show off your lovely starfighter, I can get the gist of it since you do have so many pics, and it really is a nice creation.

It's a great riff off of the official Starfighter models, but you've nicely made it your own not only with the color scheme but with the cockpit and Modded tail end, which looks great.

Since you'd said in the beginning that you kept the ejector, I wondered what it could possibly be for. The hidden gun function that you used the ejector for is really clever and neat.

You should definitely feel proud of your fine MOC.

I'll defiantly try to get some better quality pics up as soon as I can. I'm also thinking of changing those two gray 1 X 4 sloped bricks on either side of the cockpit to a row of cheese slopes, I think it would fit the shape of the ship more.

I'm also thinking of changing those two gray 1 X 4 sloped bricks on either side of the cockpit to a row of cheese slopes, I think it would fit the shape of the ship more.

Good idea! :thumbup:

About the photo issue: I know myself how annoying it can be to not have a proper camera... I hope you can improve the pics, but it doesn't look like the equipment you were using can make a big change... :sceptic:

Nice starfighter, I am not sure if I enjoy the bounty hunter's helmet, but i really like the rest of him!

About the photo issue: I know myself how annoying it can be to not have a proper camera... I hope you can improve the pics, but it doesn't look like the equipment you were using can make a big change... default_sceptic.gif

Indeed, I only have a average digital camera. I'll see if I can get better results by taking the photos in a more controlled environment, without the sun's glare and with a cleaner backround, etc. More pics should be coming soon.