Jump to content


Techno Guild Carrier


22 replies to this topic

#1 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:58 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

Click the pic for more...

AC
Posted Image

#2 John31388

John31388

    Posts: 261
    Joined: 10-February 10
    Member: 9501
    Country: USA

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

Great job sir and awesome detail as always. I always look forward to you new moc's and I am never disappointed keep it up :thumbup:

#3 brickfoot

brickfoot

    Posts: 389
    Joined: 16-September 09
    Member: 7446
    Country: United states

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:21 AM

Nice work. really like the details.
Posted Image

#4 Smack

Smack

    Posts: 221
    Joined: 31-March 10
    Member: 10092
    Country: USA

Posted 20 May 2010 - 06:13 AM

Wow. That's all I can say is wow.  If these are your MOC's from years back I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

#5 Big Cam

Big Cam

  • A good mood, too.


    Posts: 13975
    Joined: 02-April 09
    Member: 5701
    Country: USA

Posted 20 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

That's awesome, I love the rocket look, it really looks like a genuine space rocket that us earthlings would be familiar with, adn then it opens and shows an army of droids ready to take over your planet.  I love that it was done in the brown of the original Droid transport vehicles. :thumbup:

#6 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Doing the Chicken Dance


    Posts: 18062
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:02 PM

AWESOME just AWESOME 'ACPin' - again another excellent design from you ! :grin:
Keep on bricking........ really keep on bricking ! :sweet:

#7 Fallenangel

Fallenangel

    Posts: 2469
    Joined: 10-January 09
    Member: 4964
    Country: 미국

Posted 20 May 2010 - 02:56 PM

Wait, you mean this isn't supposed to be a Techno Union ship? It looks awfully like one...

In any case, this work is simply amazing - the smoothness of the ship is very nice, and the smoke pieces on the top are a nice touch.

By the way, how many battle droids can you fit in that?

#8 RepublicForces

RepublicForces

    Posts: 461
    Joined: 15-January 09
    Member: 5016
    Country: Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:06 PM

Looks  :thumbup: ACPin!

Just didn't knew the top was glas..
uuuuhm, hi

Add me on Xfire my Xfire name = th3death9 :D
Add me on Xbox Live!! My Xbox Live name = Th3DeaTH9!! :D

#9 Admiral Ron

Admiral Ron

  • KABOOM!


    Posts: 1094
    Joined: 09-July 09
    Member: 6622
    Country: United States

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

A-Maz-ing!
"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong." Godfrey of Ibelin, Kingdom of Heaven

Ragvald Stonesplitter, Commander of the Brave Ursurpers

#10 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:22 AM

View PostJohn31388, on May 20 2010, 01:14 AM, said:

Great job sir and awesome detail as always. I always look forward to you new moc's and I am never disappointed keep it up :thumbup:
Wait a minute, this is an old one but haven't posted it on EB till now.

View Postbrickfoot, on May 20 2010, 01:21 AM, said:

Nice work. really like the details.
Thanks.

View PostSmack, on May 20 2010, 02:13 AM, said:

Wow. That's all I can say is wow.  If these are your MOC's from years back I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!
Yeah can't believe it's been that long and haven't done a large ship for quite sometime now after this. Have you already seen the previous MOC?

View PostBig Cam, on May 20 2010, 09:41 AM, said:

That's awesome, I love the rocket look, it really looks like a genuine space rocket that us earthlings would be familiar with, adn then it opens and shows an army of droids ready to take over your planet.  I love that it was done in the brown of the original Droid transport vehicles. :thumbup:
That's exactly the shape that I was going for but made it into a Star Wars ship.

View Postlightningtiger, on May 20 2010, 10:02 AM, said:

AWESOME just AWESOME 'ACPin' - again another excellent design from you ! :grin:
Keep on bricking........ really keep on bricking ! :sweet:
Just keep on viewing and I'll keep on bricking!

View Postfallenangel327, on May 20 2010, 10:56 AM, said:

Wait, you mean this isn't supposed to be a Techno Union ship? It looks awfully like one...

In any case, this work is simply amazing - the smoothness of the ship is very nice, and the smoke pieces on the top are a nice touch.

By the way, how many battle droids can you fit in that?
Not by any means, just designed it to look like one.

Each rack has eight BDs but only fitted four racks, though conceivably it can take eight racks (x8) which makes 64.

View PostRepublicForces, on May 20 2010, 01:06 PM, said:

Looks  :thumbup: ACPin!

Just didn't knew the top was glas..
Those are trans-dark panels that just kept the shape at the top in line with the rest of the ship.

View PostAdmiral Ron, on May 20 2010, 01:24 PM, said:

A-Maz-ing!
:classic:
Posted Image

#11 Legoman

Legoman

  • Cardman


    Posts: 2571
    Joined: 10-July 05
    Member: 428
    Country: New Zealand

Posted 25 May 2010 - 02:07 AM

I remember seeing this a while ago... Mabye FBTB I think. It's certainly a stunning model. It has always appealed to me, which is odd for such a random... Thing. But none the less, I love it. Keep up the good work!

Proudly a disciple of Christ
Member of LUG/2

Feel free to check out My Flickr


#12 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:00 AM

View PostLegoman, on May 24 2010, 10:07 PM, said:

I remember seeing this a while ago... Mabye FBTB I think. It's certainly a stunning model. It has always appealed to me, which is odd for such a random... Thing. But none the less, I love it. Keep up the good work!
Thanks and if not on FBTB it might have been on Lugnet or Brickshelf.

AC
Posted Image

#13 Mercenary

Mercenary

    Posts: 49
    Joined: 28-February 10
    Member: 9752
    Country: America!

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

I'm very impressed.
I JUST LOVE Legos. Remember that the Empire is watching you!!!!!! Posted Image

#14 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

View PostMercenary, on May 25 2010, 07:44 PM, said:

I'm very impressed.
Thanks!

AC
Posted Image

#15 Ras 74

Ras 74

  • Prince of PM´s


    Posts: 3678
    Joined: 27-November 04
    Member: 114
    Country: Sweden

Posted 26 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

Anakin: "Aim above the fuel cells".
Obi: "Good call my young padawan"!

This is an old model AC, right? Pretty sure I have seen this one before.
Never the less the best versionn I ever seen of the ship.
Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Please read the
Members Guidelines and check the Tutorials Index

Brickshelf Gallery

#16 KimT

KimT

  • Retired Backdoor Sneaky Sith


    Posts: 14078
    Joined: 11-November 04
    Member: 101
    Country: Denmark

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:14 AM

View PostRas 74, on May 26 2010, 11:57 AM, said:

This is an old model AC, right? Pretty sure I have seen this one before.
Never the less the best versionn I ever seen of the ship.
You read the title right? :tongue:
("Circa 2004")
When in doubt on how to do things - Check the Tutorial Index
Star Wars Forum Pool on flickr

"Onwards Men! Victory IS at hand" - Famous last words
"How can this possibly go wrong?" -Also Famous last words


Posted Image


#17 Superkalle

Superkalle

    Posts: 5074
    Joined: 21-December 08
    Member: 4755
    Country: Sweden

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:08 PM

Absolutetly fantastic. I really like when you look at a MOC and you get a new sensation. This one does that.
Eurobricks Digital Design Forum - for all your LDD and Ldraw cravings

#18 Fires-storm

Fires-storm

  • Modern Wright Brother


    Posts: 807
    Joined: 20-January 10
    Member: 9182
    Country: United States

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:37 PM

Wow, an amazing job, I love all the detail, and the way you did the top was genius! Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:
If you cannot win the battle, win the war.

#19 The Legonater

The Legonater

  • Can NOT Ctrl + Alt + Delete the Past


    Posts: 4158
    Joined: 09-December 09
    Member: 8515
    Country: Canada.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:34 PM

Amasing! Creative! Powerfull! Imaginitive! Not new!

:tongue:

Memory is the Key

A Christian and not ashamed.

Posted Image
Dyric Rone, Assassin of the Light

Level 20 1/3 Assassin

Theodor Legion, 73 year old ex-Bonaparte in Cruel Angel's Thesis


#20 Ras 74

Ras 74

  • Prince of PM´s


    Posts: 3678
    Joined: 27-November 04
    Member: 114
    Country: Sweden

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

View PostKimT, on May 26 2010, 12:14 PM, said:

You read the title right? :tongue:
("Circa 2004")
Didn´t do it when I posted, but after I had done so. Didn´t have the energy to go back and edit the post  :tongue:
Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Please read the
Members Guidelines and check the Tutorials Index

Brickshelf Gallery

#21 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 28 May 2010 - 03:40 AM

Thanks again for all your comments and I always add the year in the description for old MOCs posted. Better check the new one posted.

AC

View PostRas 74, on May 26 2010, 06:57 AM, said:

Anakin: "Aim above the fuel cells".
Obi: "Good call my young padawan"!

This is an old model AC, right? Pretty sure I have seen this one before.
Never the less the best versionn I ever seen of the ship.

View PostKimT, on May 26 2010, 07:14 AM, said:

You read the title right? :tongue:
("Circa 2004")

View PostSuperkalle, on May 26 2010, 08:08 AM, said:

Absolutetly fantastic. I really like when you look at a MOC and you get a new sensation. This one does that.

View PostFires-storm, on May 26 2010, 08:37 AM, said:

Wow, an amazing job, I love all the detail, and the way you did the top was genius! Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

View PostThe Legonater, on May 26 2010, 07:34 PM, said:

Amasing! Creative! Powerfull! Imaginitive! Not new!

:tongue:

View PostRas 74, on May 27 2010, 06:45 AM, said:

Didn´t do it when I posted, but after I had done so. Didn´t have the energy to go back and edit the post  :tongue:

Posted Image

#22 lt.Gonville brickhead

lt.Gonville brickhead

    Posts: 361
    Joined: 20-April 10
    Member: 10353

Posted 29 May 2010 - 02:59 PM

wow its great
Posted Image

For the glory of the british empire
what empire
there is none                                  
sombody should tell them

Theres nothing wrong with me theres just something
not right that makes me better

#23 ACPin

ACPin

  • Fantastically Plastic Man


    Posts: 1353
    Joined: 14-February 10
    Member: 9552
    Country: USA

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

View Postlt.Gonville brickhead, on May 29 2010, 10:59 AM, said:

wow its great
Thanks!  :classic:

AC
Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users