[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 28

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Member: 1014

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:30 PM

Dang, it took almost two months for this one. Sorry about that. I actually got all the pictures taken a while ago. It's just taken me forever to find the time to do all the "post-production" stuff. This one has lots of special effects since it's pretty much wall-to-wall fighting.

Posted Image

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!!

-Joebot

#2 Zepher

Zepher

• I can't control my tongue

Member: 3241

Posted 16 May 2010 - 10:53 PM

My favorite line is "Why will no one fight Kraktor?"  A very enjoyable issue.  I'm glad that the superheros keep chugging, and that we're really starting to build a dynamic between all the heros in town.  You have tons of characters now, and after this many issues, they all have some sort of connection, and that's what's cool.  You see the girls all having a nice moment, and the leaders of all the teams fighting, and that's the stuff that makes a comic good.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Nash Ash in Unrest in the Forest

#3 zero1312

zero1312

• Devilish Crap!!!!!

Member: 1455

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

It was worth waiting for this issue.... :thumbup:
If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it!!
If my fate is to be destroyed................ I must simply laugh!!!

MOCpages:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/99432

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Member: 1014

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:40 PM

View PostZepher, on May 16 2010, 05:53 PM, said:

My favorite line is "Why will no one fight Kraktor?"  A very enjoyable issue.  I'm glad that the superheros keep chugging, and that we're really starting to build a dynamic between all the heros in town.  You have tons of characters now, and after this many issues, they all have some sort of connection, and that's what's cool.  You see the girls all having a nice moment, and the leaders of all the teams fighting, and that's the stuff that makes a comic good.

Yeah, poor Kroktor. He really just wants some attention. He probably didn't get hugged enough as a child. He was intended to just be a stupid throw-away character, but at the end, I couldn't kill him off. I like knowing he's still out there. He'll be back someday.

As you mentioned in another thread, it's that Marvel-style "shared universe" that I'm going for. I've always really liked that about Marvel. It's neat when characters bump into each other, and you get that sense that they're off having their own adventures, just off-screen.

Thanks for the nice comments!

#5 Col. Brik

Col. Brik

Member: 4374

Posted 13 June 2010 - 01:51 PM

:) "I'm taking the Bus."

Classic funny. Well done.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users