Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Quest for the Creature

This isn't a MOC but rather an experiment in photo editing an image of the sub from Aqua Raiders 7774 Crab Crusher. I was thinking about doing an image review, but got busy with the intro image and thought I'd share. I suppose you can call this the Creature Crusher.

questsub.jpg

Great work Brickster. Nothing says "nautical" like a riveted porthole :laugh: I really liked the Aquaraiders theme. To me, there's something extra special about Lego underwater themes. Do you plan to photo edit any other Aquaraider sets?

Wow, two dolphins in one set. That would already be a good reason to get this set.

But your sub is very nice at well. Can you also make a pic of the inside?

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

Nothing says "nautical" like a riveted porthole

Right from the Aquaraiders boxart. LEGO did a real nice job with these little extras.

I really liked the Aquaraiders theme. To me, there's something extra special about Lego underwater themes.

Me too - I've always liked all the LEGO underwaters themes (although some more than others). I'm still warming up to Atlantis.

Do you plan to photo edit any other Aquaraider sets?

Maybe - I have all but the underwater base.

Cool ship.I like the turbines.

I think LEGO did a real nice job on this sub.

Wow, two dolphins in one set. That would already be a good reason to get this set.

:laugh: I was tired of the white sharks.

But your sub is very nice at well.

You realize it's not a MOC though, right?

Can you also make a pic of the inside?

You bet! This set has so much more to offer when one looks at the inner workings of the sub. Here's a few images of the inside:

The sub is four studs wide inside with an extra one stud ledge on both sides. There's one chair for the captain but room for an additional seat:

subin1.jpg

Lifting off the top of the rear section reveals a small engine for added playability:

subin2.jpg

Underwater gear and tools can be attached to the different hooks:

subin3.jpg

The interior really adds to the playability of the sub.

I think LEGO did a real nice job on this sub.

It's much better,i think,than other aquaraiders subs.And this theme was much realistic,than Atlantis,except big monsters.