Sign in to follow this  
DLuders

Thoy Bradley's "Concept TECHNIC Supercar"

Over on MOCpages.com, Thoy Bradley just posted his magnificent Lego "Concept TECHNIC Supercar" -- http://mocpages.com/moc.php/196959 . There are 22 ea. detailed photos (some of which are reprinted below). He writes:

"This is a v12 powered beast with hints of a Ferrari F50 look. featuring 4wd, full independent suspension, steering, 5 speed gearbox + reverse, lever activated automatic gull-wing doors, opening bonnet and opening engine cover. Its over 61cm long, 24cm wide and weighs between 2.5 - 3.0kgs. I havn't counted the pieces but may do when i get around to breaking it. Unfortunately towards the end of the build i started running out of red pieces - hence why part of the doors and roof are black lol. The build took me around 30hrs, though i'll admit to having built the drive-train system (unit with all the wheel functions) about 6 months ago and left it. Feel free to leave comments, hope you all enjoy!! PS I think this is closest to the largest technic car on MOC Pages, looked through hundreds to find one bigger and it hasn't yet appeared."

1270899478m_SPLASH.jpg12708994918_SPLASH.jpg12709000866_SPLASH.jpg12709017573_SPLASH.jpg