Thoy Bradley's "Concept TECHNIC Supercar"

2 replies to this topic

#1 DLuders

DLuders

• Technic Technician

Member: 7868

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Over on MOCpages.com, Thoy Bradley just posted his magnificent Lego "Concept TECHNIC Supercar" -- http://mocpages.com/moc.php/196959 .  There are 22 ea. detailed photos (some of which are reprinted below).  He writes:

"This is a v12 powered beast with hints of a Ferrari F50 look. featuring 4wd, full independent suspension, steering, 5 speed gearbox + reverse, lever activated automatic gull-wing doors, opening bonnet and opening engine cover. Its over 61cm long, 24cm wide and weighs between 2.5 - 3.0kgs. I havn't counted the pieces but may do when i get around to breaking it. Unfortunately towards the end of the build i started running out of red pieces - hence why part of the doors and roof are black lol. The build took me around 30hrs, though i'll admit to having built the drive-train system (unit with all the wheel functions) about 6 months ago and left it. Feel free to leave comments, hope you all enjoy!! PS I think this is closest to the largest technic car on MOC Pages, looked through hundreds to find one bigger and it hasn't yet appeared."

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 legoman777

legoman777

Member: 7276

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:46 PM

very nice. I think the blue and white bugatti has the most parts.

Edited by legoman777, 10 April 2010 - 03:46 PM.

#3 TechnicJuan

TechnicJuan

Member: 3775

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

Not sure what he means by largest technic car. There are plenty of larger technic cars on the MOC pages. This is a decent model.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users