First seen here!

EndorEwokCelebration-a01-040.jpg

Click the pic for more...

AC

SWEET ! :grin:

AWESOME diorama 'ACPin' ! :sweet:

Now that's what you call a party - why because they gotta ! :laugh:

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Woah, that is just rude, having a loud party right next to a funeral? :sceptic: Another reason to dislike the Ewoks. :devil: This is a nice diorama, but were the huts imported from Tatooine, they look more like sand than wood...?

Edited by indianajones

Yet another outstanding diorama, ACPin! I love all of the detail in this, from the varying thickness of trees to the rope bridges on the side of the platform. :thumbup:

This is a nice diorama, but were the huts imported from Tatooine, they look more like sand than wood...?
Having no tree bark will reveal that some trees are a lot more tan than brown inside. :wink: Edited by The Who

I love Ewoks! :cry_happy:

This diorama is fantastic and got heaps of great detail. I love the pen with the Imperials in it, very funny

Great MOC! :sweet:

My goodness, all those trees, no Ewoks, no the detail. :wub: Wow, this is a masterpiece.

I especially like the pen with the stormtroopers in it. :laugh:

Thanks all for your comments!

Forgot to mention that this was loosely based from the Hasbro Ewok playset which had the tan huts. This is also an upgrade of the previous one I've done way back in 2002. :grin:

ewokcelebration.jpg

AC

Woah, that is just rude, having a loud party right next to a funeral? :sceptic: Another reason to dislike the Ewoks.

:laugh: I didn't notice that until you commented on it.

I love this entire scene, from the rebels up above to the Ewok playing the-'drums'. :tongue: How many Ewoks are actually here?

Woah, that is just rude, having a loud party right next to a funeral? :sceptic: Another reason to dislike the Ewoks. :devil:

Well there was a celebration in the movie anyway. :tongue:

I wanted to do my own version, but I couldn't have possibly done it on a scale like this. Not to mention I don't have any Ewoks...

Impressive. It's huge, but still full of lovely details. And i thought I have lots of Ewoks....

Great Endor atmosphere!

Very nice, love it :thumbup:

There's much more green than in the old version, making it more realistic to the movie scene.

And the tree hut is improved by making it bigger, also the celebretion fires are a nice touch.

All in all well done! :cry_happy:

Really great work, I was going to ask if you'd posted this before, and then you answered my question.

I love the size of this MOC, and that it just looks right, the proportions, and colors, just work.

Nice job.

ACPin your mocs never fail to amaze me. :cry_happy: The green really makes this model better than your last , it's very good! I love you took an amazing moment from an amazing move and captured it perfectly.(in brick form!)

WOW!

Amazing just amazing. Your depiction of the scene is much better than any other I have seen.

Another great bignette from you, I can't wait until I see your next one.

Certainly one of the most memorable scenes from the original SW Trilogy, you've done a fantastic job at creating in LEGO. This is one of those dioramas that take numerous pictures to see all of the splendid details. Over the years that I've been collecting LEGO, I've always wanted to create a scene like this as I love the green and brown colors. Most impressive! :thumbup:

Fabulous I love all the details you included like the stormtrooper pen :laugh: . Brilliant work ACPin

Such a great Moc. I really like the hanging bridges, the Cremation of Darth Vader :vader: and other details such as the jedi masters and the helmet-drums.

A great update of your last diorama. :thumbup::classic:

I count around 12 Ewoks.

Some really nice details, great little action shots of corralled Stormies etc. Well done on an immense display.

May I ask how you design the forest backgrounds? What size are the panels etc, where did you source the images?

Cheers.

that is an outstanding creation, I love every details you managed to pack in it, great job! :thumbup:

Thanks KimT for the FP!

:laugh: I didn't notice that until you commented on it.

I love this entire scene, from the rebels up above to the Ewok playing the-'drums'. :tongue: How many Ewoks are actually here?

Last count at least two dozen Ewoks.

Well there was a celebration in the movie anyway. :tongue:

I wanted to do my own version, but I couldn't have possibly done it on a scale like this. Not to mention I don't have any Ewoks...

Took awhile for me to redo this scene and make it right.

Impressive. It's huge, but still full of lovely details. And i thought I have lots of Ewoks....

Great Endor atmosphere!

You can never have enough of them!

Very nice, love it :thumbup:

There's much more green than in the old version, making it more realistic to the movie scene.

And the tree hut is improved by making it bigger, also the celebretion fires are a nice touch.

All in all well done! :cry_happy:

Not to mention that there was really only one tree in the old one. :blush:

Really great work, I was going to ask if you'd posted this before, and then you answered my question.

I love the size of this MOC, and that it just looks right, the proportions, and colors, just work.

Nice job.

This is the first diorama that I've redone and with these comments, I knew that I've done it right.

ACPin your mocs never fail to amaze me. :cry_happy: The green really makes this model better than your last , it's very good! I love you took an amazing moment from an amazing move and captured it perfectly.(in brick form!)

There's not much to compare with the vegetation from the old one. I've actually was looking at the pics from the old one while building this, seeking to improve on the overall effect.

WOW!

Amazing just amazing. Your depiction of the scene is much better than any other I have seen.

Another great bignette from you, I can't wait until I see your next one.

Take as much time to look through as there are smaller scenes to discover like the Ewok on a vine between the AT-STs legs.

Certainly one of the most memorable scenes from the original SW Trilogy, you've done a fantastic job at creating in LEGO. This is one of those dioramas that take numerous pictures to see all of the splendid details. Over the years that I've been collecting LEGO, I've always wanted to create a scene like this as I love the green and brown colors. Most impressive! :thumbup:

Always a challenge to do bigger dioramas and have a story to tell. I've mixed up recognizable movie scenes to made up ones for variety. Is it likely in the future that you'd do on a bigger scale a western style diorama?

Fabulous I love all the details you included like the stormtrooper pen :laugh: . Brilliant work ACPin

If you look at the old one, I've actually brought that back as it had drawn some laughs before.

Such a great Moc. I really like the hanging bridges, the Cremation of Darth Vader :vader: and other details such as the jedi masters and the helmet-drums.

Go back and look again as you didn't mention C3POs throne.

A great update of your last diorama. :thumbup::classic:

I count around 12 Ewoks.

You only counted those on the treetops.

Some really nice details, great little action shots of corralled Stormies etc. Well done on an immense display.

May I ask how you design the forest backgrounds? What size are the panels etc, where did you source the images?

Cheers.

No secret to those as they are just posters of landscape (forest trees) which you can get from various art stores and frames dealers.

that is an outstanding creation, I love every details you managed to pack in it, great job! :thumbup:

Hopefully your eyes don't hurt after looking at all of them!

AC

Great work AC, the scale and details of your dioramas is always so impressive. You've depicted this classic scene wonderfully.

Curious as to where you store all these...

Great work AC, the scale and details of your dioramas is always so impressive. You've depicted this classic scene wonderfully.

Curious as to where you store all these...

Thanks, the basement plus the garage contains these creations.

AC