[City Comics] "To Protect, Save and Rescue"

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MrDarthLord

MrDarthLord

Member: 7951

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:09 PM

Hello Everyone,

It's been about six months I'm back into LEGO and I recently bought my first City set for the past 15 years.

I've been thrilled by the sets and I've somehow decided to make a Comics based on them. Please excuse me in advance, it's my first comics ever and I'm far from being good at MOCs. The actions takes place with official sets I have modified a bit (to have "closed" building for example). I will add more caracters and areas as I buy more sets. And big big appoligies for the background and the ground itself, I simply don't have any baseplate...

Please do not hesitate to comment, ask questions, and signal my broken english.

There we go for Episode 1, Part 1.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 hawkrider

hawkrider

Member: 9692

Posted 23 March 2010 - 10:34 PM

Well even though you don't have any baseplates I say this is One of the best pilot comic I have seenand I saw many many comics most of them always improve like lighting speech bubbles and such but this doesn't look like it needs improvement.
In the begging there was only 3 men one liked the color red ,another liked the color blue,and the last one liked the color green.Then they found some coats and started hitting each other.That's how war was made.
I will only have respect for redcoats when they actually make a "General Redwater's amazing bleach!"

#3 MrDarthLord

MrDarthLord

Member: 7951

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the feedback.

Second part was shot this week end, I should post it this week.

More characters and scenes to come.

#4 Spike

Spike

Member: 13625

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:06 AM

Hello

Good story!!

I'm french, and words as "Mon amour" or "En route", are they words that English speakers often use ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users