Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 6
"Haha! My first kill tonight! Uh, oh, what's happening here?"
Private Shadón was being taken away by the 53rd Guards.
"No! No! Let me go! I must...SAUSAGES! Let me GO! I'll desert! No, I can't do that, I must be honoured! NO!
My sausages will desert! No, they must be honoured, too! The sausages and I will desert! Yes, yes, we will desert!
War! War! It's horrible, so HORRIBLE! I will stay, fight to the end, fight to the end fight to the end fightotheendfighttotheend!
LET GO OF MY SAUSAGES!"
"Silly fool. Take him to the infirmary!!"
Perplexed, the soldier returns to his tent.
Soon, morning came and the soldiers found nobody but Private Shadón missing. They wondered until the Captain addressed the men.
"I have been given a report from the Provost General concerning Private Shadón.
As one of the sentries were patrolling the camp, he heard Private Shadón speaking of desertion in his tent.
After trying to get him out of his tent, they concluded that he broke down, most likely from the horrors of
war and the degradation of how things are happening in the 42nd. He's been sent to the infirmary,
and might return to help finish our quest to find out the deserters. At least nobody died tonight. Well, eat up some breakfast and let's get to work!"
Confused, the men still went about with their morning duties and conversations...
This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.
In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.
- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).
- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.
- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.
- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.
- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.
- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.
-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".
-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.
-Players are no longer allowed to PM each other.
If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.
Have a ball
Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)
Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)
Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)
Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)
Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)
Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)
Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)
Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)
Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)
Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)
Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)
Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)
Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)
Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)
Pvt. Michel Shadón (Shadows) - Decommissioned
Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)
Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)
Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco) -Honoured
Pvt. Dan Gale (def) -Honoured
Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro) -Honoured
Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper) -Honoured
Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded) -Honoured
Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs) -Honoured