SW Concept File 019 [DIY series]

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lysander

lysander

Member: 8363

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image
Hello everyone, this is the latest DIY by me - featuring burial event for Darth Vader in Episode VI
Posted Image
Posted Image

All the senior Rebel guys did attend the meeting......
Posted Image

There are pilots representatives from X-wing, A-wing, B-wing.....and you can find Ewoks as well
Posted Image

Vader is sleeping peacefully on the woods
Posted Image

As the son of Vader, he is trying to set fire on the woods......"Goodbye, Vader!"
Posted Image

Beside Vader, you can find his lightsaber and his helmet
Posted Image

Finally, the eternal image of Master Yoda、Obewan、Anakin appear all together. This marked the end of Starwars film series.......
Posted Image

Thanks for watching!

#2 pedro

pedro

• Crazy Junction Master

Member: 1364

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Great creation of the classic scene Lysander. I really like the funeral pyre and your use of battle-damaged Vader. Your bubble with the 3 force spirits at the end is really cute!

Your photographs are nice, if anything I'd say it might be that bit better if you get a large sheet of white paper (A2 is good) and put in in behind your diorama so it's against a plain background.

Good work! :wink:

#3 FinalFeature

FinalFeature

Member: 9792

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:24 PM

Very nice moc lysander. I hated that they had killed vader in the last film. Like the ghost affect in the last picture. :thumbup:

#4 RileyC

RileyC

• >-- Stupid Cupid --> <3

Member: 5251

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:18 PM

I love your latest scene it looks great! Using the battle damaged Vader in the Fire pit looks really cool and is another great use for him. Great work keeo it up!

Formerly gone by the name of "Roncanator"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Playing as Yasuko a Model in Yakusa Family Mafia
Played as Rickety Cannon a Town Nerd in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick Mafia
Played as Ruxana a Town Pilot in Baritones 3 Mafia
Played as Roweena Karnata a Town Guard General turned Dark One in The Coming Darkness Mafystery
Played as Cookie Custer an Insane from Spider Ward in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum Mafia
Played as Ron Canter a Town Folk turned Noodles Family in Eurodina Mafia
Played as Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode an Innocent from Slytherin in Hogwarts Mafia
Played as Ron Callister a Sane Pilot in Dystopia Mafia
Played as Ron Toreil an Honoured soldier in Imperial Soldier's Mafia

#5 Omega 8

Omega 8

Member: 2008

Posted 19 March 2010 - 09:35 PM

Great Scene! Well done, I love it.
Just call me Lurky Lurkenstein

Facebook: jjudnich
Twitter: @JJudnich

#6 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

• Gungans taste like chicken

Member: 7997

Posted 19 March 2010 - 10:26 PM

EXCELLENT MOC 'Lysander' - beautiful ending scene to episode 6 ! :sweet:
The details are great and the flowers are nice touch ! :sweet:
Keep on bricking 'Lysander' keep on bricking !  :vader:

#7 Brickus

Brickus

Member: 6717

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:33 AM

Very good, nice clear photos, I like that you used battle damaged Darth Vader, excellent MOC.

#8 lysander

lysander

Posted 20 March 2010 - 04:33 PM

View Postpedro, on Mar 20 2010, 02:23 AM, said:

Great creation of the classic scene Lysander. I really like the funeral pyre and your use of battle-damaged Vader. Your bubble with the 3 force spirits at the end is really cute!

Your photographs are nice, if anything I'd say it might be that bit better if you get a large sheet of white paper (A2 is good) and put in in behind your diorama so it's against a plain background.

Good work! :wink:

Yes i agreed with you. I had better to place a plain card paper behind for better photo taking......i take your point.

#9 Big Cam

Big Cam

• A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 31 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

OK wow, I searched your threads to see if I had missed any of your DIY series and low ad behold I did.

I've seen one or two setups of this scene before and this is by far the best.  The wood stand for Vaders body looks so good, adn the flames are in the perfect positions.  I like using the battle damaged vader and having his helmet on a post.  I really think you did this scene justice.

#10 fenris

fenris

• Photo This!

Member: 6569

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:58 PM

NO this is just no right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vader:

very well done btw! :thumbup:

Edited by fenris, 31 March 2010 - 08:58 PM.

#11 lysander

lysander

Posted 01 April 2010 - 08:11 AM

View PostBig Cam, on Mar 31 2010, 11:01 PM, said:

OK wow, I searched your threads to see if I had missed any of your DIY series and low ad behold I did.

I've seen one or two setups of this scene before and this is by far the best.  The wood stand for Vaders body looks so good, adn the flames are in the perfect positions.  I like using the battle damaged vader and having his helmet on a post.  I really think you did this scene justice.

Thank you very much. Vader is so powerful, i just cannot figure out when should i use the damaged Vader minifigure......now there is a place for this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users