Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 5
"La....la....la...*hic*...la! Wifey wife! Imma comin'! Wif...*hic*...wifey...la la di da!"
The posted guards notice the stumbling soldier immediately.
"He's escaping!" yelled one guard.
"I've got him!" yelled another guard.
Shot on site and sight.
"No good deserter."
Everybody heard the guns shot, but nobody dared leave their tents. Soon, the sun rose and the new day began.
They saw the body of Private Talón Rames being dragged into a shallow grave. They couldn't help notice a strange scent
coming from the left, though. Pvt. Aellot, Pvt. Oult, Pvt. Cartell, Pvt. Stelly, Pvt. Perot, and Pvt. Toreil went to investigate the
foul stench. What they found was most appalling...
Provost Guard Ian Des has been killed! They decide to return to camp and report to the captain of the deaths.
After searching their bodies, Captain Qocél gathered the men to tell the news.
"Well, then," the captain sighed, "After searching Private Rames,
I discovered that he was an hounoured soldier.
The guards told me that he smelt of brandy, which might explain his absence."
The soldiers gave sad expressions, but the captain was not done yet.
"It seems Provost Guard Des was shot with a musket in the chest;
I thought I heard two shots last night...Anyway, after searching his knapsack, I discovered that...
that he was an honoured soldier, too. Blast!
Two more down! Men! We must rally! Rally for the Grand Army! Eat your breakfast and begin your discussions!"
Ten votes are needed to convict today.
This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.
In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.
- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).
- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.
- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.
- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.
- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.
- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.
-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".
-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.
-Players are no longer allowed to PM each other.
If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.
Have a ball
Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)
Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)
Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)
Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)
Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)
Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)
Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)
Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)
Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)
Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)
Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)
Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)
Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)
Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)
Pvt. Michel Shadón (Shadows)
Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)
Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)
Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)
Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco) -Honoured
Pvt. Dan Gale (def) -Honoured
Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro) -Honoured
Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper) -Honoured
Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded) -Honoured