Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

House of Ill Repute

title.jpg

A bouncer and a monkey stand guard to make sure that only the classiest of fellows enter the brothel:

bouncer.jpg

window.jpg

On the roof, they have a stripper pole, a girl bathing, and a big sign to advertise what they do:

sign.jpg

roof.jpg

Hey, who's that creepy guy...?:

creeper.jpg

And here's the birds-eye view:

birdseye.jpg

I would have taken pictures of the interior, but the unspeakable things going on in there would probably get my banned from this site.

Comments and suggestions welcome!

House of Ill Repute Brickshelf

~Thrash

Nice work on this Thrash, the colours work quite well for drawing attention to the questionable activities that lie within.

I think I understand the reason why there are no interior pictures. :pir-grin:

A neat creation Trash! I like the colours and the sign. Perhaps you could add another floor to make it a little higher, but I like it anyway.

Great job.

This place makes me shudder with disgust :pir-sick::pir-tongue:

Everything is great, especially the sign which sticks out very well and is really noticeable :thumbup:

Good Luck!

Edited by Ratshot

Nice work on this Thrash, the colours work quite well for drawing attention to the questionable activities that lie within.

Thanks ISC! I had a hard time deciding on a color scheme since I'm not used to building pirate creations, but in the end I thought that dark bley and tan worked pretty well.

I think I understand the reason why there are no interior pictures. :pir-grin:

A neat creation Trash! I like the colours and the sign. Perhaps you could add another floor to make it a little higher, but I like it anyway.

Great job.

Haha, I think you're probably correct.

I originally intended to add another floor or at least a tower, but most of my supply of dark bley was tied up in other MOCs that I didn't feel like destroying so I just stopped after the first floor. :pir-classic:

This place makes me shudder with disgust :pir-sick::pir-tongue:

Everything is great, especially the sign which sticks out very well and is really noticeable :thumbup:

Good Luck!

Thanks Ratshot!

Lovely entry Thrash, I dont want to think about what you are putting those poor minifigs through. :pir-grin:

Anyway I see you've also been busy with making other things for EB too.:pir-wink:

Edited by Eskallon

Cool man, where's the red lantern ? :pir_laugh2:

Cool design 'Thrash' - that creepy guy must be a customer and what's it with a girl hanging upside down eh ? :pir-devil:

Also the monkey, must be backup for the bouncer out the front ! :pir_laugh2:

Great MOC 'Thrash' and I'm a conformist! ! :pir-classic:

I would have taken pictures of the interior, but the unspeakable things going on in there would probably get my banned from this site.

Less is sometimes more. Just imagine... :pir-blush:

Very nice entry with lots of weird action going on (I mean, also on the outside).

I like it Thrash.

If you throw a pig in, you've got the pirate version of Porkies. :pir_laugh2: