Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 2
In the dark night, somebody is rolling a barrel. Who knows what it is.
Whispering to himself quietly, "Hehe, this'll sure do a good number on the no good Captain."
Planting the keg in Captain Lecoq's tent, the soldier makes a line of some black grain and lights it. He runs away. Far away.
The poor Captain didn't have a chance.
The blast wakes up almost the entire regiment, who run to help, but find it is much too late. All that is left are the ashes and his bicorn.
Lieutenant Pellman notices that the Captain's backpack still survives. "Perhaps we can find out his loyalty with his back pack!"
"After looking through his backpack, I'm sad to say that our beloved Captain Lecoq was indeed an Honoured soldier."
Before they can grieve anymore, the Provost General gallops towards the men. "What's happened?"
"Sir, the Captain is dead! And furthermore he was an Honoured!" -Lieutenant Pellman
"A darn shame. Well, then, I guess since everybody is up, we might as well start the day.
And this is a warning to all of you. Fail to vote off a person tonight, and the consequences will be dire.
I will send you a new captain to your regiment, as required by the Department of War. Dismissed!" -Provost General-
With empty stomachs, the soldiers go to make breakfast.
It was not long, though, until their new captain arrived.
"Hello 42nd Regiment! Captain Qocél reporting for duty! Let's get these deserters!" -Captain Qocél-
"Do all of the Captains look the same?" questioned one soldier.
Note: The new Captain is a Non-Playable Character
This game will follow the basic conventions of a Mafia Game. Each "day", you will be given 4 real days in which to vote for someone to kill. The day will end as soon as a majority decision is reached, or when the 4 days are up. If someone has been convicted, you will find out their loyalty shortly after end of the day. After this a night phase will begin, which will last 2 real days. Then the cycle will repeat. Those players with night actions must PM them to me during the night phase. If I do not receive them within the two days, they will not be counted.
In Imperial Soldier's Mafia, there are the Honoured and there are the Deserters.
- There will be two main sides in the game. You win when your side has defeated the other.
- Voting is to be done in the day thread, and should follow the following format: Vote: Character (Player). Please note the use of bold. This is the only format that will be accepted. To unvote someone, the same applies: Unvote: Character (Player).
- Voting will ONLY begin after 24 hours into the Day.
- You may not edit your posts. Violation of this rule may result in a court-martial.
- Please avoid posting out of character in the game thread.
- Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it be your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in a court martial. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
- Do not discuss game tactics or "play the game" outside the game thread, including in the Confirmation and Discussion thread. You may communicate privately via PM, but this is at your own risk, and should be considered part of playing the game. Any violation of this rule will also result in a court martial.
- Please be considerate towards the host. I am unable to commit every possible minute to this, so things might be delayed. I will try to not to delay, though.
-Please stay in period while in game. This is to better enhance the quality of the game and make it more fun! This is to say, do NOT post anything modern or things past the early 1800's, the set time period of this game. You will be warned when you do this, and with three warnings, you will be put up to court martial. Any mentions of PMs in the game should be really be called "Letters".
-Please do not metagame. Metagaming is where you play the current game based off of the results of other past game. While it is a good tactic, it has ruined other player's game (like getting quickly voted off) because of their past character. Metagaming will result in an immediate court-martial.
If you are to be found breaking any of the above rules, you will be put to court-martial. These were military courts that would deal with soldiers who broke the rules (deserting, criminal acts, stealing). After you have been caught breaking the rules, the host will PM 5 random members in the game. They will decide your fate with a Yes/No vote. Found guilty, you will be sentenced to death. Found not-guilty, you are free. Be careful! Guilty members will not be replaced by the reserves.
Have a ball
Pvt. Alex Gierdieu (Alex the Great)
Pvt. Alain Entaine (Alice)
Pvt. Aaron Stelly (AwesomeStar)
Pvt. Bill Cartelle (BigCam)
Pvt. Bobby Camon (Bob the Construction Man)
Pvt. Geoffrey Oult (Captain Genaro)
Pvt. Dan Gale (def)
Pvt. David Reutal (Dragonator)
Drummer Boy Gace Maetan (General Armendariz)
Provost Guard Ian Des (iamded)
Provost Guard Mason Dalese (MetroiD)
Flag Bearer Nathan Redman (New Right)
Lieutenant Pedro Pellsan (pedro)
Pvt. Quinn Malne (Quarryman)
Pvt. Rick Aellot (Rick)
Pvt. Ron Toreil (Roncanator)
Pvt. Samuel Yellman (Sandy)
Pvt. Michel Shadón (shadows)
Sergeant Stanely Hemphill (Stash2sixx)
Pvt. Talón Rames (Tanotrooper)
Pvt. Tom Perot (TinyPiesRUs)
Pvt. Wilson Gale (Whitefang)
Captain Martin Lecoq (Macoco)