Jump to content


Red Moon: Chapter Five


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
381 replies to this topic

#376 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

  • Stormed Out


    Posts: 4671
    Joined: 25-November 07
    Member: 2221
    Country: Canada

Posted 31 March 2010 - 12:57 PM

From what I gather, it seems as though he's turning into a statue. I think siegfried may have stepped in to protect you, Diesel, but it appears the statue still got you.

#377 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt


    Posts: 30698
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:26 AM

View PostDragonator, on Mar 31 2010, 05:02 AM, said:

If I can walk, I'd like to dramatically throw myself across the room, grab the tile and shove it in the eagerly awaiting hole. In the mosaic, that is. Then I'll collapse panting and waiting for someone to take a vague interest in my arm and the possibility of saving me before I'm consumed by some foul magic incarnation.
*Diesel shoves the tile in the gaping hole. The panel pops open revealing a long hard wolf's tooth.*

View PostI Scream Clone, on Mar 31 2010, 05:23 AM, said:

Lets try placing both near the apparition
*The apparition does not seem bothered by either gem. The dark gem is returned to Fred and the bright gem around the unconscious Penny's neck.*

View PostShadows, on Mar 31 2010, 06:22 AM, said:

Mr. Voice in the Sky? Do we need to amputate that arm?
*These decisions must be made on your own...*

View PostRicecracker, on Mar 31 2010, 07:57 AM, said:

From what I gather, it seems as though he's turning into a statue. I think siegfried may have stepped in to protect you, Diesel, but it appears the statue still got you.
*Look, someone has a brain...*

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#378 Svelte

Svelte

  • We miss you Schmelt!


    Posts: 5208
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1768
    Country: Australia

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:26 AM

I have a strong urge to remove the wolf's tooth and plug it into the mouth of the wolf statue which is missing one :oh:

I'd also like to stick the wolf's head on the floor back on the wall in its logical position.

#379 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt


    Posts: 30698
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:32 AM

View PostSvelte, on Apr 1 2010, 12:26 AM, said:

I have a strong urge to remove the wolf's tooth and plug it into the mouth of the wolf statue which is missing one :oh:

I'd also like to stick the wolf's head on the floor back on the wall in its logical position.
*Sylvia puts the tooth in the wolf's head on the wall. The panel on the wall opens revealing three bright gems.*

*Sylvia turns to decorating and attempts to place the wolf's head somewhere on the wall. She removes the wolf's head from the bike, but stops suddenly...*

*Everyone freezes as a bloodcurdling scream rips through the air. Everyone is accounted for. All the people, still alive, who were on the tour are in the library. The scream seemed to come from the Grand Chamber...*

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#380 Svelte

Svelte

  • We miss you Schmelt!


    Posts: 5208
    Joined: 11-July 07
    Member: 1768
    Country: Australia

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:43 AM

OMG!

*grabs gems*

Who wants to investigate?

#381 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt


    Posts: 30698
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:50 AM

*This concludes chapter five. The conclusion will be posted tomorrow...*

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image


#382 Hinckley

Hinckley

  • Flying Hippo that Shoots Lasers out of its butt


    Posts: 30698
    Joined: 15-September 05
    Member: 486
    Country: Chicago, USA

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:47 AM

Posted Image
*The group decides to check out the source of the blood-curdling scream. The loved ones of Penny and William stay behind to guard their unconscious relatives from further harm.*

Posted Image
*They discover a trail of blood leading from the Grand Chamber towards the Guard House.*

Posted Image
*They decide to follow the trail, which abruptly ends in the Guard House. After a moment, the blood seeps into the ground and disappears. There is a distant and disturbing sound, something like a table saw and bones breaking. The temple shakes and more screams can be heard coming from the direction of the courtyard. Even the families of the unconscious run to see what is causing this unsettling disturbance.*

Posted Image
*A gruesome sight again awaits the group as they see yet another skeleton laid out on the altar. This one appears to be the remains of Quentin Mantino. The remains of Stanton are missing.

"No!!!!!!!" Cries Diana, "Quentin! My only son!!!!"*


Posted Image
*As Diana rushes to the crumbling skeleton of her only son, Diesel feels a pain in his hand. He raises it up for a better look in the ever-reddening moon light.

"This can't be good." Diesel says to himself.*

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide



Posted Image Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users