WIP Teaser of an American Frigate

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic  – Started by Admiral Bejaune , Feb 24 2010 05:14 AM

#101 chrisellis

chrisellis

Member: 28022

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

Its fine since u didn't claim they were yours and u linked em back to me too. Didn't know ya had till I saw the link backs in my Flickr stats today and yesterday from here so i had to check it out.

#102 kurigan

kurigan
  • Fresh Pirate

Member: 9706

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

View Postchrisellis, on 17 April 2012 - 04:14 AM, said:

Its fine since u didn't claim they were yours and u linked em back to me too. Didn't know ya had till I saw the link backs in my Flickr stats today and yesterday from here so i had to check it out.

I can't quite make it out from the photo offered. how did you do the privy windows on the stern in single panel like that? She's a lovely sip, do you have any close-up/detail shots you could share?

#103 Admiral Bejaune

Admiral Bejaune
  • Guitar god!

Member: 1964

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

View Postkurigan, on 18 April 2012 - 07:29 PM, said:

I can't quite make it out from the photo offered. how did you do the privy windows on the stern in single panel like that? She's a lovely sip, do you have any close-up/detail shots you could share?

Thanks for the praise.  I used a headlight type brick to use the single pane windows. A stud fits perfectly in the lactice windows.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Introduce a little Anarchy, Upset the Established Order, and Everything becomes chaos!"

"Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all." -Edward Teach

“Lego from BrickLink comes in small plastic bags....... So Does Drugs.” -Captain GreenHair

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links