...and today his revenge will be complete.
Hinckley steals the Blue Bucket and tells Sinner / Siegfried / That Walrus where it is. It's such an obvious trap, but the buckets lure is irresistible, and he doesn't know that attached to it is a fridge full of Ice Cube Trays....
Now it's your turn for revenge!
- Make a vig style MOC of your sig-fig whacking any other member's sig fig as long as you have their permission. To make things easier, if permission is granted for one, it must be granted for all. Permission requests and permission grantings must be posted in this topic.
- If you really must, you don't have to be the whacker, but if you do this you can only use members who have approved their sig fig usage and they have veto power over your entry if you make them do something out of character.
- Everyone who enters automatically agrees to be whackable... as are staff.
- If you haven't got a sig-fig you must pick one for the purpose of the contest. The whackee sig-fig should be close to the original, but it doesn't need to be perfect. (For example, if you want to whack me, a hatless or new-style-eye walrus is OK.)
- Whack, here, is used like "clobber", not Tony Soprano's going to shoot you. Think cartoon style violence.
- Only one entry per member.
- The MOC must be a vig built on an 8 x 8 plate. Sensible overlap is allowed and we will tell you if you've exceeded that, but as a rough rule your "vig" can't be wider than 10x10 at any point. (This does not mean you can make a 10x10 vig without overlap.)
- Post at most 5 pictures, with a maximum size of 800x600.
- No digital entries and only LEGO elements are allowed.
- Customs are allowed only if they are the sigfig or whacking accessories.
- Deadline: 14th April 2010.
- PRIZE: A LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray!
- The staff's judgment is final. Violations may be mentioned in the discussion thread, or not. At the end of the contest, violations will be disqualified OR subject to a penalty as determined by the staff. Please avoid this by clarifying any rules which you don't understand in this thread. You may be required to provide additional photos.
Now get Whacking!
Edited by Siegfried, 28 March 2010 - 03:27 AM.