Siegfried

CONTEST: Whack-a-Fig II

In the time before time there was the Whack-A-Fig contest... and here is the long promised sequel! For years Hinckley has been traumatised by memories of this walrus wedgie wiener whack incident...

walrus_whack01.jpg

...and today his revenge will be complete.

WAFII.JPG

Hinckley steals the Blue Bucket and tells Sinner / Siegfried / That Walrus where it is. It's such an obvious trap, but the buckets lure is irresistible, and he doesn't know that attached to it is a fridge full of Ice Cube Trays....

Now it's your turn for revenge!

Rules:

• Make a vig style MOC of your sig-fig whacking any other member's sig fig as long as you have their permission. To make things easier, if permission is granted for one, it must be granted for all. Permission requests and permission grantings must be posted in this topic.
  • If you really must, you don't have to be the whacker, but if you do this you can only use members who have approved their sig fig usage and they have veto power over your entry if you make them do something out of character.
  • Everyone who enters automatically agrees to be whackable... as are staff.
  • If you haven't got a sig-fig you must pick one for the purpose of the contest. The whackee sig-fig should be close to the original, but it doesn't need to be perfect. (For example, if you want to whack me, a hatless or new-style-eye walrus is OK.)
  • Whack, here, is used like "clobber", not Tony Soprano's going to shoot you. Think cartoon style violence.
  • Only one entry per member.
  • The MOC must be a vig built on an 8 x 8 plate. Sensible overlap is allowed and we will tell you if you've exceeded that, but as a rough rule your "vig" can't be wider than 10x10 at any point. (This does not mean you can make a 10x10 vig without overlap.)
  • Post at most 5 pictures, with a maximum size of 800x600.
  • No digital entries and only LEGO elements are allowed.
  • Customs are allowed only if they are the sigfig or whacking accessories.
  • Deadline: 14th April 2010.
  • PRIZE: A LEGO Minifigure Ice Cube Tray!
    852771-0000-xx-12-1.jpg
  • The staff's judgment is final. Violations may be mentioned in the discussion thread, or not. At the end of the contest, violations will be disqualified OR subject to a penalty as determined by the staff. Please avoid this by clarifying any rules which you don't understand in this thread. You may be required to provide additional photos.

Entries are to be posted here.

Now get Whacking!

Edited by Siegfried
Rule update

YAY!!! It's back!!! Is there a limit to how many figs an be whacked in the one 8 x 8 Vig? (Obviously only as many as can fit on the base, but only one whack per entry or can three or four figs get their megablocks kicked at once? )

I hereby give my permission for anyone to use my fig if they so desire. :look:

P1060512.jpg

Something looking a bit like this is acceptable.

Is there a limit to how many figs an be whacked in the one 8 x 8 Vig?

No. You can whack as many as you want! There's always the underused multi-lever option afterall. :grin:

I hereby give my permission for anyone to use my fig if they so desire. :look:

You're still a babe. I like what you've done with your hair.

Feel free to whack me! :tongue:

update6002.jpg

The custom torso isn't neccessary of course.

The middle one. The marines might respond a bit angered if you try to whack them.

This sounds like a great contest! :thumbup:

Oh this will be so much fun!

Here is my fig if anyone would be interested:

post-114-1266832680.jpg

Add a pair of darkblue legs, and you are done :wink:

Now who to whack :sceptic:

Yeah! I remember laughing so much at the last contest (I think I was but a lurker back then)! :laugh: Finally, it´s back! ^^

Here´s another whackee, feel free to use it. By using it I know who to take revenge on. :devil:

dsc02208.jpg

(Custom lightsaber obviously not necessary)

So, Sinn... Siegfr.. Whitetu.. (Oh what the.. :grin: ) Walrus, do we have your permission to kill.. er, whack your sigfig?

Get ready to see the devil-ish side of Dennimator! :devil:

One question though; How do you determine the winner? A poll?

Edited by Dennimator

shadows_pirate.jpg

Come and get me, I know where you live. :pir_laugh2:

Any brown hat will do, I've been using the Indy fedora a lot lately.

Everyone lining up to say "feel free to whack me" was one of my favourite parts last time... :laugh:

:laugh:

So, Sinn... Siegfr.. Whitetu.. (Oh what the.. :grin: ) Walrus, do we have your permission to kill.. er, whack your sigfig?

All staff are potential targets... but you need to know their sig-fig. Svelte for example doesn't really have one so he's currently immune! :laugh: So yes, you have permission.

One question though; How do you determine the winner? A poll?

Probably. Since it's easy to make an entry (my demo took an hour or two) we may get a lot of entries. If that happens a impartial judge

(probably me)

might select some highlights.

Give me your best shot!

Here I am. The platter is not part of it. :grin: The torso is just a common chef's torso, and a chef's hat can also be used instead of the pirate hat with epaulettes.

4227527694_abc1526208.jpg

The whacking saga has begun! :devil:

This is moi, sigfig, feel free to give your best tender loving care treatment. :grin:

testava1.jpg

Here's my fig, if anyone wants:

brickslinger.jpg

Though, I'm not sure why anyone would...

Steve

Cool idea, I would love to be whacked to death :tongue:

Here is my sigfig:

100_2160.jpg

Lots of volunteers for a whacking... as long as you keep it virtual, feel free to have a go at my sigfig as well.

rick_town_large.jpg

Well I'm currently a Jawa - not very accurate as you don't see many 6ft Jawas around. But should be easy to whack, and you have my permission should you so desire.

jawa_medium.jpg

I give Darth Legolas special permission to whack me with a cockpit piece if he wishes! :wink:

Brilliant.

Please, someone... notably Shadows, please feel free to get revenge for my killing a lot of you in Mystical Castle and Noir.

siggy.jpg

[/provocation]

You both look a little grumpy. Especially Ratshot considering all that female attention. :wink:

I might have to change my sigfig. I don't even own this one. It's actually Mr. Tusken's. :grin:

Maybe I'll be better at photography by now.