Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Day 1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

#26 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 8678

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

We can't have more loyal bluecoats dieing. We must vote to rid us of these deserters, they are tearing this army apart!

#27 WhiteFang

WhiteFang

• Beep beep!

Member: 2351

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

This is indeed a grim situation. We must rid of those deserters whom minds is coward and scared, that is heavily influencing the fear of death among our brave solders. We must never fear for what is bringing towards our fate. Let's rid our pest problem. If we have internal problems from within, we will not be able to combat effectively against our enemies. Our morale must never be deemed by those deserters.

My BrickLink Store // Sign up for Reviewers Academy // Trains & Town Reviews // Black Knights Kingdom (EBRP) // Watch out EB News!

Click here to find out more about WhiteFang

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

My name is Wilhalm Bloodaxe and I am back to be part of the Ragnarök Now Redux.

Lord Kenneth Valise, Level 1 Knight, 28yrs old human
Power: 4 Health: 10/10 Gold: 10
Inventory: One potion, a Greatsword (WP: 3) and a Shield (SP: 2)

#28 def

def

• White Reggaeist

Member: 4268

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:29 AM

It's unthinkable that someone would betray not only their fellows, but their country as well.  Disgraceful.  I may be young, but I've seen a lot in my years.  And this is beyond my experience.

Someone has crossed the Rubicon, but who?

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.

My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!

#29 MetroiD

MetroiD

• Lost in the forest of life

Member: 5374

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:33 AM

View Postiamded, on Feb 22 2010, 12:31 AM, said:

We may be Provost Guard, but we should not elevate ourselves above these fine soldiers.
Indeed Ian, but this job is precisely what we were brought here to do. I firmly believe that the lads' morale should be placed above all else and we shouldn't allow the deserters to become the main topic of discussion. We're at war here and I would prefer to see us fighting our enemies, rather than fighting between ourselves.

Now, this poor young man... His throat was slit, as captain Lecoq says. It may be a long shot, but I think a search through the soldiers' backpacks could give us some insight as to whether the killer is among us and who it might have been.

* Throws down his backpack
There, you can go ahead and search mine, Ian. I got bored of cleaning my bayonette a couple of days ago anyway.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:12 AM

View PostMetroiD, on Feb 21 2010, 08:33 PM, said:

We're at war here and I would prefer to see us fighting our enemies, rather than fighting between ourselves.

Posted Image

"I wish we could, but we've been at a stalemate ever since the Battle of Willow's Creek. That was just a few months ago. Plus, with the coming winter, I doubt either of us will have any strength to dredge on with war in the harsh winter. At least we've got the deserters confined!" -Captain Lecoq
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#31 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 22 February 2010 - 04:36 AM

This is an outrageousness! We are fighting for the good of the peoples and some of our very own are against us? We must find these traitors and stretch their necks until the snappings!

How do we do this? I know we must make close attentions to the behaviours and words of each other, but then what? We musn't make the mistakes when it comes to the lives of the honourable, so caution is the watchword for our efforts, but we must do what needs to be done or the disease of the deserters could spread amongst us and destroy these fine bodies.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#32 Piranha

Piranha

• Tag! You're it

Member: 1506

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:01 AM

Good day gentlemen, I am very distressed over the murdering of a loyal soldier.
I will continue to investigate this personally.

Carry on.

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image

#33 RileyC

RileyC

• >-- Stupid Cupid --> <3

Member: 5251

Posted 22 February 2010 - 05:10 AM

Its very grim that he was murdered. Its terrible that maybe someone could have murdered him and we have to figure out who did it!

Formerly gone by the name of "Roncanator"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Playing as Yasuko a Model in Yakusa Family Mafia
Played as Rickety Cannon a Town Nerd in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum II: Fraulein Bloodbrick Mafia
Played as Ruxana a Town Pilot in Baritones 3 Mafia
Played as Roweena Karnata a Town Guard General turned Dark One in The Coming Darkness Mafystery
Played as Cookie Custer an Insane from Spider Ward in Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum Mafia
Played as Ron Canter a Town Folk turned Noodles Family in Eurodina Mafia
Played as Todd "Bulltoad" Bulstrode an Innocent from Slytherin in Hogwarts Mafia
Played as Ron Callister a Sane Pilot in Dystopia Mafia
Played as Ron Toreil an Honoured soldier in Imperial Soldier's Mafia

#34 Rick

Rick

• Subtle like a hammer

Member: 5261

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:48 AM

When did this brutal murder happen? Pvt. Ould, was this poor private's body still warm? If so, it could have happened while we all were having breakfast. Did anyone notice anything out of the ordinary? I must admit I was enjoying Pvt. Shadón's sausages too much to be paying close attention to what everyone was up to. I will surely pay better attention the rest of the day and the days to come. This goes to show that those deserters are not afraid to kill to their own. A grim outlook indeed.

#35 AwesomeStar

AwesomeStar

• Mystery Distraction

Member: 3245

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:37 AM

Oh goodness! How horrible. Shadon, move those sausages, I think I'm going to be...

:sick:

Oh, oh.. too late. Sorry everyone, but the mere thought of one of our soldiers killing another put me right off my breakfast. Eugh.

Tart or no tart, we must get to the bottom of this ASAP. For I fear that soon, one of US may be killed. But do not fear men, for I have faith in our leader. As should you, too.

Tart... anyone?

brickshelf   flickr

I played Kian Otherus in EBRP and finished as Lorraine Bailey in MOTEE.
I died as scum Chief Astrobiology Officer Richard Francis in Bob's Excalibur Mafia 2.0,
as scum Augustus "Gus" Staines in Noir Mafia and as snooty old Alfonso in Ditalini - Mystery Mafia...

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 Dragonator

Dragonator

• Blurry? No! Furry? Who knows?

Member: 2052

Posted 22 February 2010 - 08:57 AM

Deserters, in our regiment? Oh the shame! how grim! We must deal to them as quickly and efficiently as possible, we won't win the war later on if the regiment is torn apart from the inside out. I find it disgusting that some people have so little loyalty to their country, to their families, that they would desert the noble cause of the war.  :sadnew:

This murder is very disturbing, I wonder who is responsible? It is a scary thought that someone within our own ranks would turn on a fellow soldier in such a brutally violent fashion. :look:

Feel like relaxing with a blood-thirsty game? Check out the LEGO Mafia, RPG and Wargames forum

#37 Sandy

Sandy

• It's definitely not an anagram!

Member: 3211

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:08 AM

Alas, the treachery amidst us has cost a life of a honoured soldier, and I will have none of that! We must dig out the vermin amongst us and exterminate them.

You can count on me to keep my eyes and ears wide open around the camp.

~Now playing as Ellaria Arbour and Quintessa of Heartland in Heroica RPG~

#38 MetroiD

MetroiD

• Lost in the forest of life

Member: 5374

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:44 AM

View PostImperialScouts, on Feb 22 2010, 05:12 AM, said:

...with the coming winter, I doubt either of us will have any strength to dredge on with war in the harsh winter. At least we've got the deserters confined!" -Captain Lecoq
Yes, with no battles coming our way, perhaps you are indeed right Captain - and this is really the best moment to take a long hard look at ourselves and save what's left of this Regiment's pride!

A lot of good questions were raised here. Pvt. Oult, do you have someone who could corroborate your story, so that we know where to start?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#39 Big Cam

Big Cam

• A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 22 February 2010 - 02:02 PM

This murder is horrible, I wonder how long he's been lying in the river there?

#40 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

View PostBig Cam, on Feb 22 2010, 09:02 AM, said:

This murder is horrible, I wonder how long he's been lying in the river there?
Honestly, I'd say maybe a few hours. I doubt he could be down there long enough that the guards wouldn't notice him. Besides, we just got here a few hours ago.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Bob from various Mafia Games

Woodcock in The Second Crash Mafia Game! Fantastic!

Brickshelf

#41 Scouty

Scouty

• 6 weeks late to the party!

Member: 863

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:01 PM

One of the guards approached Captain Lecoq.

Posted Image

"Captain Lecoq, Private Tulón of the 53rd Guards. Permission to approach?"
"You may." -Captain Lecoq
"Private Camon is correct, we believe the body floated down in the past few hours. We saw no such body down when we took our posts. We made a proper burial for him."
"Thank you, Private." -Captain Lecoq
"Ah, yes! I have orders from the Provost General. He wanted me to relay to you that you may begin the voting process. The necessary probation has past. That is all!" -Private Tulón walks back to his post.

The soldiers of the 42nd return to their work.
.Posted Image
"Mr. Nowhere" John Doe >:] | Bruno Bear, the watchmaker | Sassy Cooter | Scar Mimitsus >:] |
First Officer Commander Cameron Walters :3 | Casey Cat, Puuurfect painter | Sveinn, the Uninspired :3 | Scouty | L'il Scouty | Langston Lionheart >:]

#42 Quarryman

Quarryman

• It's crap (again)

Member: 1620

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

So we may vote now. Except.. we have no clue who to vote for. I certainly won't be voting unless someone has a very good reason to do so.

#43 Alice

Alice

• Queen of the Shadows

Member: 2227

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

Deserters? Wow. I'm already extremely depressed.  My wife is back home and I miss her so much.  Some days are worse than others.  Someone, hold me.
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

#44 General Armendariz

General Armendariz

• I invoke upon thee...the Curse of the Merman-General!

Member: 4056

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:58 PM

Bonjour! so sorry to miss breakfast I must've slept late. Shame hes been killed, but someone has to be executed? How horrible :cry_sad: I dont know who to believe and who not to.

#45 Alex the Great

Alex the Great

• Captain Blue Hair is the best!

Member: 8678

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:02 AM

My wife is back home and I miss her so much.

Enough that you would desert the regiment, betray your own country. If we have to get rid of our own men, it better be the right one.

#46 Captain Genaro

Captain Genaro

• Has issues taking Presidents.

Member: 6844

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:37 AM

Very sorry about the late return, I had a therapy session with the doctor after my ordeal. * takes a tart out of one pocket and eats it. *

View PostMetroiD, on Feb 22 2010, 10:44 AM, said:

Pvt. Oult, do you have someone who could corroborate your story, so that we know where to start?

I don't think so, after seeing the dead body, I ran to get help hoping that the doctor could help him. I thought that if we could save him, he could tell us who killed him.

*finishes eating tart * hold on, I'm going to be sick again. :sick:

Posted Image

WIP Brig of War

Giovanni Capanni, a problem-eliminating hitman in CMF Mafia 2
Chlodochar, a LOYAL warrior in Ragnarök Now Redux
Thomas, an INNOCENT fish-watcher aboard the Pearl.
Ginny, a TOWNIE jockey in Heartlake Heartbreak!.
Gerrid, a SCUM Servant of Loki in Ragnarök Now
Frankie Daly, a mostly LOYAL deckhand in Red Scare Mystery
Gen, a TOWNIE bum in Eurodina
Geoffrey Oult, an Honorable soldier in Imperial Soldiers Mafia

#47 Big Cam

Big Cam

• A good mood, too.

Member: 5701

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:43 AM

View PostGeneral Armendariz, on Feb 22 2010, 04:58 PM, said:

Bonjour! so sorry to miss breakfast I must've slept late. Shame hes been killed, but someone has to be executed? How horrible :cry_sad: I dont know who to believe and who not to.
Curious that you were gone while we discovered a body.  I hope you slept well.

#48 Piranha

Piranha

• Tag! You're it

Member: 1506

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:11 AM

View PostBob the Construction Man, on Feb 21 2010, 03:45 AM, said:

I like those gold epaulets, that is one high class outfit they have there. I only have red ones.  :sad:

Oddly enough I am a captain and I have plain regular red ones. It is not epaulets that will make a good solider  :wink:

View PostMetroiD, on Feb 21 2010, 04:33 PM, said:

Now, this poor young man... His throat was slit, as captain Lecoq says. It may be a long shot, but I think a search through the soldiers' backpacks could give us some insight as to whether the killer is among us and who it might have been.

* Throws down his backpack
There, you can go ahead and search mine, Ian. I got bored of cleaning my bayonette a couple of days ago anyway.
Yes this is a good idea, the cut of a sword would be much different from that of a knife.
Unfortunately everyone's rifle is equipped with a bayonette so more than likely the murderer used a bayontte

I request that all soldiers prepare for inspection, any suspicious activity will not be taken lightly!

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image

#49 Shadows

Shadows

• Free Online Spell Checker

Member: 1558

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:21 AM

View PostAlice, on Feb 22 2010, 05:39 PM, said:

Deserters? Wow. I'm already extremely depressed.  My wife is back home and I miss her so much.  Some days are worse than others.  Someone, hold me.
Hmm... Depressed soldiers who miss their wives might be tempted to make the running and leave us. We can't have that, so yes, I will hold you through the night until all is better and help raise your, er, morale. :wink:

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

#50 def

def

• White Reggaeist

Member: 4268

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:24 AM

View PostMacoco, on Feb 23 2010, 11:11 AM, said:

Yes this is a good idea, the cut of a sword would be much different from that of a knife.
Unfortunately everyone's rifle is equipped with a bayonette so more than likely the murderer used a bayontte

I request that all soldiers prepare for inspection, any suspicious activity will not be taken lightly!

But did everybody carry their bayonet to breakfast?  Was anybody watching our bags as we ate?

I am a Satanist and not ashamed.

My Facebook! My Tumblr My Book!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users