Jump to content


Lego Store in Copenhagen, Denmark


14 replies to this topic

#1 phoinix

phoinix

  • Eurovision !!


    Posts: 773
    Joined: 11-March 06
    Member: 689
    Country: Greece-Cyprus

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

i have a friend visiting Copenhagen this week and i am mostly looking for lego exclusives.
Does anyone know if there is a lego store there?

I couldn't find much on google but i hope someone here can help!

thanx

#2 Dennimator

Dennimator

  • Not so bright... light yellow


    Posts: 1460
    Joined: 12-July 08
    Member: 3510
    Country: Sweden

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

View Postphoinix, on Feb 18 2010, 02:37 PM, said:

i have a friend visiting Copenhagen this week and i am mostly looking for lego exclusives.
Does anyone know if there is a lego store there?

I couldn't find much on google but i hope someone here can help!

thanx
Unfortunately no, there´s not. :sceptic:

#3 BlueDragonZ

BlueDragonZ

    Posts: 646
    Joined: 03-October 09
    Member: 7657

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:03 PM

The closest one is all the way in uK.

#4 phoinix

phoinix

  • Eurovision !!


    Posts: 773
    Joined: 11-March 06
    Member: 689
    Country: Greece-Cyprus

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:08 PM

ok so what about a store that has lego exclusives in Copenhagen?
I mean Denmark is supposed to be the birth place of lego isnt there a store that has a bigger lego selection?

There is even a lego store in Athens that has lego exclusives but its just too expensive...

#5 Holodoc

Holodoc

  • Has finally seen the box


    Posts: 3830
    Joined: 24-November 06
    Member: 1094
    Country: Germany

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:24 PM

View PostBlueDragonZ, on Feb 18 2010, 07:03 PM, said:

The closest one is all the way in uK.
Nope!

Hamburg (still far away) is closer - 331 km. :wink:
Even more interested in LEGO bricks & parts? Read Tim Johnson's (aka Caperberry) blog: Posted Image

#6 jonwil

jonwil

    Posts: 3135
    Joined: 12-January 07
    Member: 1239

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:43 AM

I would have thought that the closest place to get exclusives would be the store at Legoland in Bilund.

#7 Dennimator

Dennimator

  • Not so bright... light yellow


    Posts: 1460
    Joined: 12-July 08
    Member: 3510
    Country: Sweden

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:37 AM

View Postjonwil, on Feb 19 2010, 03:43 AM, said:

I would have thought that the closest place to get exclusives would be the store at Legoland in Bilund.
Yeah, but there´s an entrance fee... :sceptic:

#8 Front

Front

  • Odonaman!


    Posts: 1349
    Joined: 26-March 08
    Member: 2934
    Country: Denmark

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:44 AM

There is a store at Legoworld, they may have exclusives.

#9 phoinix

phoinix

  • Eurovision !!


    Posts: 773
    Joined: 11-March 06
    Member: 689
    Country: Greece-Cyprus

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:39 AM

i found out that there is a store at the airport of Copenhagen

http://www.cph.dk/CP...tiques/lego.htm

i dont know what they have but i might call them and see.

#10 timbutnice

timbutnice

    Posts: 104
    Joined: 09-October 08
    Member: 4100
    Country: UK

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

Just got back from Copenhagen, there is indeed a Lego store in the airport, but its quite small - say about 1/4 the size of a typical Lego brand store. Almost half of it is clothes.

They did however have all the new PoP sets - haven't seen these anywhere else at all yet.

It is pricey, I'd say between 50-75% more expensive than the UK or Euro S@H prices - but a quick check of prices in Dansih Kroner on S@H shows that the airport shop may be typical of Danish prices.

I'm going back to Copenhagen over the next month, so has anyone got any more suggestions on good toy stores that carry Lego in the city (hopefully at better prices!)?

cheers

timbutnice

#11 Bocaj

Bocaj

    Posts: 2
    Joined: 25-February 10
    Member: 9713

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:14 PM

View PostDennimator, on Feb 19 2010, 09:37 AM, said:

Yeah, but there´s an entrance fee... :sceptic:

you will get your money back, if you only visit the park to visit the lego shop.

Lego are expensive in Denmark, but is very easy to find almost everywhere.

#12 KimT

KimT

  • Retired Backdoor Sneaky Sith


    Posts: 14078
    Joined: 11-November 04
    Member: 101
    Country: Denmark

Posted 28 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

View Posttimbutnice, on Feb 26 2010, 09:48 PM, said:

Just got back from Copenhagen, there is indeed a Lego store in the airport, but its quite small - say about 1/4 the size of a typical Lego brand store. Almost half of it is clothes.

They did however have all the new PoP sets - haven't seen these anywhere else at all yet.

It is pricey, I'd say between 50-75% more expensive than the UK or Euro S@H prices - but a quick check of prices in Dansih Kroner on S@H shows that the airport shop may be typical of Danish prices.

I'm going back to Copenhagen over the next month, so has anyone got any more suggestions on good toy stores that carry Lego in the city (hopefully at better prices!)?

cheers

timbutnice
Check the supermarkets like Føtex, Bilka, Kvickly and the likes.
They often buy a bunch of LEGO and sell it at better prices than S@H or TRU.
Even some toy stores have good prices "Legekæden" for example, not BR though as they're part of TopToys a.k.a. TRU
When in doubt on how to do things - Check the Tutorial Index
Star Wars Forum Pool on flickr

"Onwards Men! Victory IS at hand" - Famous last words
"How can this possibly go wrong?" -Also Famous last words


Posted Image


#13 timbutnice

timbutnice

    Posts: 104
    Joined: 09-October 08
    Member: 4100
    Country: UK

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:41 PM

View PostKimT, on Feb 28 2010, 05:35 PM, said:

Check the supermarkets like Føtex, Bilka, Kvickly and the likes.
They often buy a bunch of LEGO and sell it at better prices than S@H or TRU.
Even some toy stores have good prices "Legekæden" for example, not BR though as they're part of TopToys a.k.a. TRU


Thanks KimT!

#14 Oliver

Oliver

    Posts: 1
    Joined: 09-February 12
    Member: 25987

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

Yes there is most definately is 2 very large lego stores in CPH central And also the airport has one.

#15 Artifex

Artifex

    Posts: 909
    Joined: 01-June 10
    Member: 11066
    Country: Brazil

Posted 09 February 2012 - 11:43 PM

I guess this might be of interest, Just got it via Twitter:

http://www.brickjour...iew/article/96/

In brief (and I quto): "LEGO CUUSOO Minecraft set to be Revealed at LEGO World Copenhagen!"

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Posted Image



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users