Davor

Story continues

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

After we had awesome small Lego exhibition in one elementary school on 14.02. (video here:

), where my hangar was also featured, it was time to start building next level for big exhibition on 11.05. in Technical museum in Zagreb. so here is the resault...for now...

As you can see fro the photos, i needed to cut in half my MOC in order to put it on table in my room....i`m not really shure how i`m gonna build next phases of this one...since i plan to put at least 1 row in front and at least one 48x48 plate on the right in time.....sooooooooooo.........

BEFORE:

4358909423_2c1502862f.jpg

NOW:

74943227.jpg

Building process:

79615075.jpg

20162721.jpg

Edited by KimT

:cry_happy: This is getting better and better Davor! :wub:

Can't wait to see more pics of the build process!

Great job so far!

CommanderFox

The hanger looks great. Just enough extras to make it interesting, but not so much that it does not look like a flight hanger. With the big door, Palpatine's new ship that is coming out will look great sitting there for take off... and then we will know he is the mastermind behind the entire Clone War. Mwahahaha!!!!

Really nice job!

Looking great! :thumbup: I love the big 'window' that's presumably the hangar entrance.

Is that the poster with the 10212 figures, on the wall behind the 'before' display?

4358909423_2c1502862f.jpg
Edited by Rufus