• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#51 jonfett

jonfett

• The Wise Belville Fairy

Member: 12

Posted 16 February 2006 - 11:55 PM

View Postjof, on Feb 15 2006, 11:26 PM, said:

Yep, I can make it (with family in tow).

You can usually find me there on Mondays during school time (when its open) with my sprogs that are too young for school.

Should have renewed season tickets by then.

Just have to keep remembering to check this site.

Jof
Sorry Jof if I misunderstood. But do you want to sign up for accomodation and a 2 day pass or will you be one of those who meets up with us?

Jon.

#52 jof

jof

• EB's LL Windsor Outpost

Member: 659

Posted 17 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

Sorry Jof if I misunderstood. But do you want to sign up for accomodation and a 2 day pass or will you be one of those who meets up with us?

Jon.

I will be one of those who meets you there.
Will there be some sort of coded identification, like we all have to make ourselves a badge with a minifig on it?

Jof
(You do know that mrs jof calls us lego anoraks don't you.  I'm tempted to make her come too)

#53 jonfett

jonfett

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:44 PM

View Postjof, on Feb 17 2006, 08:29 PM, said:

Will there be some sort of coded identification, like we all have to make ourselves a badge with a minifig on it?

There will be a badge for everyone who attends (at a small price), once we reach the deadline I will ask for everones name etc.. for the badges.

Jon.

#54 captaintau

captaintau

• Two Drink Minimum

Member: 525

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:26 AM

I was thinking. I really think LEGO should let us in free or at least discounted.

I mean the fact that we're posting on a LEGO forum means we are LEGO fans and do spend out money on their products. We are actively involved in the promotion of their products. OK, there may be some things we don't like and are vocal about it (LULS anyone), but generally we all take great pleasure in LEGO and helps its sales by presenting a positive image of the money and its product. We recommend sets to each other. I bet a fair proportion of us that go will buy a set (I will just because I'm there). We'll probably all spend our money in the park, like on food and stuff.

Quite honestly, I think some sort of discount by way of thanks and akknowledging loyalty is the least LEGO can do.

#55 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Member: 230

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:34 AM

View Postcaptaintau, on Feb 21 2006, 01:26 AM, said:

I was thinking. I really think LEGO should let us in free or at least discounted.

I mean the fact that we're posting on a LEGO forum means we are LEGO fans and do spend out money on their products. We are actively involved in the promotion of their products. OK, there may be some things we don't like and are vocal about it (LULS anyone), but generally we all take great pleasure in LEGO and helps its sales by presenting a positive image of the money and its product. We recommend sets to each other. I bet a fair proportion of us that go will buy a set (I will just because I'm there). We'll probably all spend our money in the park, like on food and stuff.

Quite honestly, I think some sort of discount by way of thanks and akknowledging loyalty is the least LEGO can do.

what a brilliant idea!! Yeah!! we must do that!! Surely they'll listen to reason!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  they must!! it's only logical.... .... right? :huh:

#56 captaintau

captaintau

• Two Drink Minimum

Member: 525

Posted 21 February 2006 - 02:14 PM

View Postsnefroe1, on Feb 21 2006, 12:34 AM, said:

what a brilliant idea!! Yeah!! we must do that!! Surely they'll listen to reason!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  they must!! it's only logical.... .... right? :huh:

That's sarcasm, right? Cos I'm serious. Yeah, I see the flaws, like anyone saying they're from Eurobricks to get in cheap and yeah, they're a big company. I know it won't happen, but I've really honestly genuinely serious in this

#57 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:35 PM

View Postcaptaintau, on Feb 21 2006, 03:14 PM, said:

View Postsnefroe1, on Feb 21 2006, 12:34 AM, said:

That's sarcasm, right? Cos I'm serious. Yeah, I see the flaws, like anyone saying they're from Eurobricks to get in cheap and yeah, they're a big company. I know it won't happen, but I've really honestly genuinely serious in this

well it would be great if lego were to let us in only because we're EB members :biggrin: however, i'd be surprised if people over there would even be interested in lego at all. Several people over there are just students. lego is a job for them, a way to earn money, that's all.

besides, i think we'll have a group rate or something, so perhaps we'll be lucky...

#58 Hobbes

Hobbes

• Retired

Member: 359

Posted 21 February 2006 - 09:00 PM

View Postsnefroe1, on Feb 21 2006, 08:35 PM, said:

besides, i think we'll have a group rate or something, so perhaps we'll be lucky...
According to jon's first post we get a 2 day pass for £33 instead of £57. But that's only for those who stay at the B&B...

#59 mutley777

mutley777

• The one and only Star Wars hoarder!

Member: 193

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:04 PM

if i am free, i will try to meet everybody there as i live quite near to the park. funny that i have never been to legoland before though.

#60 jonfett

jonfett

Posted 22 February 2006 - 07:26 PM

Good to hear Mutley, once we reach the dealine (this Sunday) I will compile a list of those who will be staying at the B&B and those who will be meeting us along the way.

Jon.

#61 Khorne

Khorne

• I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind

Member: 284

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:46 PM

I'll probably come too :smile: . Count me in.

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki

Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG & Henri Antoine La Valette, de la Rocheforte in Brethren of the Brick Seas
Posted ImagePosted Image

#62 CopMike

CopMike

• Making L look good

Member: 148

Posted 25 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

We“re in - Richard, alias RAS74 & Mikael, alias copmike  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Rule Brittania :cool:

Posted Image

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#63 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Member: 255

Posted 25 February 2006 - 09:02 PM

Okie !!!

I'm really glad to add you Copmike and Ras !!!!

KhoRne, are you probably coming or sure to come ?? Jon needs real figures for accomodation  :wink:
I hope you can make it my Belgian Padawan !!

Yoda

#64 jonfett

jonfett

Posted 26 February 2006 - 12:55 AM

We need a definate by tomorrow Khorne, great to see you too guys Ras and Copmike!
If we get anymore people I will need to enquire about extra rooms so this is why its soo important to get final figures by tomorrow.
Thanks,

Jon.

#65 Khorne

Khorne

• I will not torment the emotionally frail - Nevermind

Member: 284

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:04 PM

Yeah, I'll come, count me in :biggrin: .

flickr | brickshelf | Holmgang Wiki

Playing as Eric in Heroica RPG & Henri Antoine La Valette, de la Rocheforte in Brethren of the Brick Seas
Posted ImagePosted Image

#66 xwingyoda

xwingyoda

Member: 255

Posted 26 February 2006 - 01:35 PM

excellent KhoRne !!!

I'll add you strait away !!! Edit: someone beat me to it looool  :wink:

Yoda

#67 jonfett

jonfett

Posted 26 February 2006 - 07:22 PM

View Postxwingyoda, on Feb 26 2006, 01:35 PM, said:

I'll add you strait away !!! Edit: someone beat me to it looool  :wink:
Hehe! :tongue:

Not long left to sign up now guys, I really need everyones names by the end of today so that everything can be booked.
Thanks,

Jon.

#68 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:29 PM

i think the only one who originally signed up but hasn't confirmed yet is Morton.  :dry:

#69 Aredhel

Aredhel

• Beware the red bricks!

Member: 490

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:04 PM

Apo and I are coming!!!
"The man in Black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed" (the Dark Tower, Stephen King)

Posted Image

My Flickr

#70 languages

languages

• Forever TAWTed

Member: 215

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:06 PM

Unfortunatly I cannot make this event but it would of been good to go to.
I hope you all have a good time....

#71 DoubleT

DoubleT

• The Joke Hunter

Member: 3

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:53 PM

Looking forward to meet you al who are comming  :biggrin:
DoubleT, Co-Creator of EuroBricks.com & BrickHorizon.com

A Joker I Am

#72 jof

jof

• EB's LL Windsor Outpost

Member: 659

Posted 26 February 2006 - 10:04 PM

You know that if you team up with an anual season ticket holder you get 10% off purchases don't you?

Given that a restricted anual pass seems to be £1 more than a 2 day pass, then those who are not on 'special deals' may want to consider this as an option.

Lego ticket prices
And go for the upgrade straigh away before you part with any money, so as to maximise your discount.

(I don't know if you can upgrade from a 2 day pass to an anual restricted pass when you get there for a whole £1)

Jof

#73 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:08 PM

View Postjof, on Feb 26 2006, 11:04 PM, said:

You know that if you team up with an anual season ticket holder you get 10% off purchases don't you?

Given that a restricted anual pass seems to be £1 more than a 2 day pass, then those who are not on 'special deals' may want to consider this as an option.

Lego ticket prices
And go for the upgrade straigh away before you part with any money, so as to maximise your discount.

(I don't know if you can upgrade from a 2 day pass to an anual restricted pass when you get there for a whole £1)

Jof
the six billund event goers have a season pass from Billund. i don't know if that gets us our 10% in Windsor tho... we'll have to ask the pab people

#74 ApophisV

ApophisV

• The Phoenix

Member: 14

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:10 AM

Jon: Dana and me also need one parking space if can still manage this!

Even if we (erm... me...  :$ ) will create lots of chaos in your weird traffic!  :biggrin:

#75 jonfett

jonfett

Posted 27 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

View PostApophisV, on Feb 27 2006, 09:10 AM, said:

Jon: Dana and me also need one parking space if can still manage this!
I'll see what I can do, I'm gonna close this topic now and start a fresh one for all those who are coming. Those who haven't signed up yet, your a little late but you might still be able to come if you let me know in the next few days.

Jon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users