Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

The Skull Beneath The Skin - Pirate Hideout

Another gem for your collection. I really like the rural shack design of your buildings and paths in this section. The roof is very cool too. I really enjoy looking st you MOC's I revisit them often. :pir_laugh2:

A beautiful job, I love seeing what you can do with buildings, and for the coastlines this is one of my favorites. Most excellent :pir_laugh2:

This is some great work Derfel! The roofing technique for the cabin with those large doors is really cool, I don't believe I've seen that before. I also like the little hill with the watch-tower and cannon emplacement off to the left. Oh, and those 'intruders' tied to the posts in the water are a great addition, pretty menacing! :pir_laugh2: Personally, all of the little details such as the anchor and wheel decorations, fish drying rack, the rickety bridge, and the hobbled together woodwork just give the whole scene a really nice hide-away feel to it, excellent job! Always looking forward to seeing more of your builds, Derfel! :pir-classic:

Wow Where to begin.

1. The shore line looks great

2. The rock formations look nice.

3. The overall color scheme is great and very realistic

4. The windows are cool

5. The hanging fish look great

6. The roof is awesome (are those doors being used as the roof?)

Any chance you could link this to some more pics to show off the details?

GREAT WORK!

I'd really like some bigger pics.. Its kinda hard to see.. (even with 22'' monitor :pir_bawling: ) But, looks like I must use the zoom function on my mouse.. :pir_laugh2:

I really like the roof and the Rocks.. Oh, the rocks.. I can't for the life of me make good looking rocks with my horrible collection. :pir-hmpf_bad: Will need to order some if I can.. :pir_laugh2: Love it, Keep the MOC's comin'!

Wow Luke, this is supurb! Your MOCs always have such a great attention to detail. I love how you have made something so ordinary look so unique. If I was a pirate, I'd certainly be hiding out here!

Well done mate. :pir-classic:

Exellent MOC. I really like these small beaches surrounded by rock, especially when they come from such a landscaping artist as you. You just had to do something with those big doors after SlyOwl used them as a dock, didn't you? The mix of browns on the building looks great and I'm really digging that little canon post.

An epic creation again Derfel Cardarn! Stunning! :pir-wub:

Lots of detail! And the landscaping is just wonderful again.

I also really like the buildings, they have the scruffy pirate feeling. :thumbup:

Love it!!!

The roof technique is really cool. I love the lost island feel. This reminds me of an official set, only way better, but I can't think of the set.

LEGO should have made a set like this.

Fantastic work!!!

A very impressive MOC indeed! I think it definitely deserves a place on Classic-Pirates.com frontpage.

blogged.png

Expect it there soon!

Its very very beatiful, Pirate harbors such as that could be

Cons:

All of it :pir-blush:

Great work, keep it up :thumbup:

Captain Becker