• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Member: 1014

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:38 PM

Hey everyone,

The conclusion to the "Freeze 'R Burn" story arc is completed and posted. Our heroines have to get hands-on to defeat the villainous sisters, Frostbite and Fiero.

And, as a special bonus, we get our very first glimpse of the nefarious and mysterious Benefactor ...

Posted Image

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

-Joebot

#2 Col. Brik

Col. Brik

Member: 4374

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:56 AM

Awesome. I am saving this for my morning coffee tomorrow. Ya, crazy, but it is the best way to enjoy comics.--edit--

Yup, great comic again! Perfect story and great lead in for the next one.

Edited by Col. Brik, 13 January 2010 - 01:06 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

View PostCol. Brik, on Jan 12 2010, 09:56 PM, said:

Awesome. I am saving this for my morning coffee tomorrow. Ya, crazy, but it is the best way to enjoy comics.--edit--

Yup, great comic again! Perfect story and great lead in for the next one.

Thanks, Colonel! Yeah, the next story should be fun. It'll have a new villain AND a new hero. The hero is already listed in the Cast section of my website, so you can get a little teaser there.

#4 Zepher

Zepher

• I can't control my tongue

Member: 3241

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:46 PM

Read 24 and 25 today.  I'm really enjoying a lot of the character dynamics, the more I get to see the Supriors the more I like it, and the villians are always a fun treat.  I really liked these two, and I'm very happy that through all of this there is an over-arcing story with Hanz and his boss fellow.  Very excited to see what comes next!

Edited by Zepher, 18 January 2010 - 04:46 PM.

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Nash Ash in Unrest in the Forest

#5 Deathdog

Deathdog

Member: 3970

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

Love the comic! Great pacing and great characterization make every adventure worth waiting for! Have you heard about the Brick Comic Network? If you haven't, come on over! http://www.brickcomicnetwork.com/
Check out Glomshire Knights! http://glomshire.the...ries.com/comics
  Posted Image

#6 Capt. Redblade

Capt. Redblade

• Python Parrot

Member: 6242

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:07 AM

If Anenome, or "the telepath", as the Benefactor calls her is the only one who can defeat the Benefactor, this reinforces my belief from way way back that the Benefactor is, is fact, Apathy Boy from the original Unlikely Society...
There are two unbreakable rules of comicdom that support my theory:
Rule 1: When a mysterious villain is mentioned at least two issues before his formal introduction, his identity will be revealed at some point.
Rule 2: When said villain's identity is revealed, he or she must always be a character of note from the past.
(Example: Red Hood=Jason Todd, Hush=Thomas Elliot)

Edited by Capt. Redblade, 15 February 2010 - 04:14 AM.

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."

-- The First Doctor

"There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream. People made of smoke, and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do."

-- The Seventh Doctor

#7 Harrison Bored

Harrison Bored

Member: 9629

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:28 PM

Keep at them I am reading through them backwards now! great.
Harrison Bored
I love lego - Glad I found this epic forum!!! - it all started for me when I inadvertantly inherited loads - since then sites like toyBrickShop have had me hooked - till I found this awesome place, now I just spend hours looking at lego MOC's in absolute wonder!

#8 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Posted 20 February 2010 - 11:52 PM

View PostCapt. Redblade, on Feb 14 2010, 10:07 PM, said:

If Anenome, or "the telepath", as the Benefactor calls her is the only one who can defeat the Benefactor, this reinforces my belief from way way back that the Benefactor is, is fact, Apathy Boy from the original Unlikely Society...
There are two unbreakable rules of comicdom that support my theory:
Rule 1: When a mysterious villain is mentioned at least two issues before his formal introduction, his identity will be revealed at some point.
Rule 2: When said villain's identity is revealed, he or she must always be a character of note from the past.
(Example: Red Hood=Jason Todd, Hush=Thomas Elliot)

Of course I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of your guess. However, I will tell you that I would never think to go against either of those two unbreakable rules. There's a very good reason that they're "unbreakable."   :classic:

I'm honestly not sure when I'm going to reveal the Benefactor's identity. it's a fine line to walk -- I want to keep people interested and engaged, but I don't want to drag it out for TOO long, you know? That gets boring. I dunno, I'm kinda making this all up as a I go along!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users