Sign in to follow this  
Admiral M

2 LDD drafts for the community build

Ok, I'll cut right to the point:

This is the House of Admirality:

lddscreenshot208.png

lddscreenshot209.png

It's a decent building on it's own, but how can I improve it and make it more interesting and unique?

Here's the church:

lddscreenshot206.png

lddscreenshot207.png

other than it's sanctuary being too small, how can I make this building (particularly the sides) more detailed and intricate?

Thanks in advance.

You can add some minifigures and I know there aren't any pirate figs but maybe you can pretend they're pirates! :pir-sweet:

You can also add some decorations like lamps, signs, and some other things.

Looking good so far, I like them! :pir-classic::thumbup:

Yep me too! And I think it will look even better when it's built in real bricks. :pir-classic:

Perhaps using more brown at the top of the admirality house, horizontal beams, to fill that area up a little.

The church is just a piece of art when it's done. :thumbup:

I think perhaps a bell tower instead of a watch tower in the church? Maybe? Not to informed with the whole 1700's churches :pir_laugh2:

Either way, They both look nice to me. :thumbup: Don't forget to add some plants or some vines to!

Did anyone hear about the massive northeastern rain storm? It flooded my basement, which is where I put my bricks. As a result, I had to disassemble every one of my models and blow-dry the pieces because otherwise they'd get all mildewy. Both of these are going to be fairly late. I rebuilt the churc, though it looks slightly different, and I'm working on the admirility house.