fallentomato

Anti-Green Commercial

Let me know what you think! :classic: If you haven't seen it already, you may want to watch the Pro-Green commercial I did before

Hahahah! Cute!

That creepy tree villain will haunt my dreams tonight :oh:

*prays for the kitten's souls*

Yes! I've been waiting a while for this. :thumbup: Awesome job as always. Your animation is superb and the humor is wonderful. I like these little commercials. Poor kittens! :laugh:

Keep 'em coming!

Very funny! I really enjoyed the anti- green campaign even though green is my favourite colour. :cry_sad:

"Fact: Every day dozens of pirates are devoured by green crocogators!" :laugh: Ahhh, so funny. I watched this one about three times already.

haha! I love your videos there so funny!

I really enjoyed all of it :tongue:

I also really like how everything turns black and white while the green is still in color.

Edited by General Armendariz

Haha, awesome! I wonder what Captain Greenhair will think of this..Oh ofcourse, he doesn't care because he's called 'Smurfhair' now :laugh:

Great animation en very funny idea. I'm curious about what the next colour will be :sweet:

Haha, awesome! I wonder what Captain Greenhair will think of this..Oh ofcourse, he doesn't care because he's called 'Smurfhair' now :laugh:

He's been known to adapt to trends, so he may become Captain Orangehair soon... :laugh:

62699pb01.jpg

"Four out of every three villains has a green color scheme!"

:laugh: Great work on both of these. Very funny. It was kind of hard to hear you over the sound effects, and I wish it would have had some more... orange? :grin: But great job anyway, could there be a purple one on the way?

Great job! :thumbup: That tree villain was funny! :grin:

Anti green??!!!! This as an outrage! :laugh:

Why not switch your screen name to "Captain Orange Hair"? :laugh:

Because anything is better than green. :tongue:

Great animation there mate, had me laughing for a good length of time. I got a particular kick from Yodas chuckle and cats getting destroyrd by GREEN METEORITES! Classic, one of my favourites.