1 reply to this topic
Posted 26 January 2006 - 09:34 AM
languages, on Jan 26 2006, 08:29 AM, said:
well right now we're waiting for a sign from jon, since he was the guy who's doing the organising of the event. they're working on that for the moment, but if we don't hear from him anytime soon, some one else will just have to take over as event organisor. then we'll be able to figure out what we're going to do... Still, there's no reason why we should postpone the event or anything. We basically need some one to arrange our hotel and see if there are things to do in that area...
Before I commit myself to signing down for the Windsor event, what exactly would the trip involve seeing as it is 3 days long?
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users