Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

Thieves Guild

indexed.gif

I had some time during the holidays so I put together this little scene of a Thieves Guild:

title.jpg

The Chief Thief and his mistress got into a pretty heated argument on the balcony that overlooks the main part of the guild:

fight1.jpg

Meanwhile, one thief is practicing his sword fighting on the king-dummy while another thief practices throwing daggers:

dummy1.jpg

darts1.jpg

Also, two assassins are arguing over a game of cards while the shopkeeper watches hoping for a fight. At the shop, he has a nice selection of daggers and Crownie guard costumes so that the guild members can get into restricted areas:

cards1.jpg

shop2.jpg

Unfortunately, one thief has been pursued by a guard through the sewers to the guild:

sewer1.jpg

And here are close-ups of a thief and the chief thief’s mistress:

thiefwhite.jpg

ladywhite.jpg

Enjoy!

Thieves Guild Brickshelf

~Thrash

Wow this is a great MOC! I'd have to say I love the hole where the rat/mouse and castle/pirate guys are. The minifigs are great, and the detail and building style is awesome! I have as many white claws as you do, but that's certainly a lot of brown cones you've got! :tongue:

I really like this scene and it inspires me to make my own vresion of a theives guild.

The custom torso decals are also quite nice, did you design them yourself?

Edited by Black Rabbit

Now for bad guys (oh yeah a girl too) they are cool and this den of thieves is cool. A thieves gym for that workout that goes straight to the point, accessory shop for the latest looks in sneek-in & slice/dice wear and a rec-area to have a peaceful game of poker & stab-the-cheat ! :sweet::grin::laugh:

Fantastic and keep up the great work, 'Thrash'. :sweet:

Thanks for the comments guys!

Black Rabbit: Yes, I designed both of the decals for the two figures that I gave close-up shots of.

I really like all the imaginative details in this MOC. The custom she-thief is especially gorgeous!

Just one question, though: does everyone really have to swim through a river of crap to get to the guild? :oh:

Just one question, though: does everyone really have to swim through a river of crap to get to the guild? :oh:

I imagine that more high-ranking thieves would be granted a different route of entry. If anyone here has ever played The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, it's like the switch from entering the Dark Brotherhood through the house to entering through the well.

The alternate entrance here would probably lead to the balcony. That's just my interpretation, though; Thrash may have a different explanation. :skull:

Nice Moc! the cave with the king wooden dummy looks great and the throwing knife range looks awsome. Also the shop that has diguised armour and helmets and every weapon a theif would need :laugh:

Oh and the decals great, though Iwould never siwm through sewage to get there. Fantastic Moc!

Hello!

Many nice things to discover here! :classic: The weapon technique practising/training setups are all very imaginative. I also find the turned around pirate look-out with the exactly matching 2x2 round plate an excellent table variant. My favourite details is the little mouse that's after the croissant. Such details let you smile. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

A great creation Thrash. While there is plenty of great action and posing of figures, building in black always makes it hard to photograph. Mixing enough brown,grey and bley seems to have lightened up the cave somewhat.

Great stuff.

An awesome creation Trash! The minifigs are really nice, as well for the building.

I feel it's more an assassin's guild then a thieves guild, but it looks great anyway.

The only thing I miss is a large pile of stolen gold, gems, idols and more valuable items.

And that rat trying to get that croissant is hilarious. :thumbup:

This was very fun to look at, so many little things going one, a textbook example of a great MOC!!

Where did your masked thief's face come from, I really like the smug smilieface with the bandana over the eyes, or mask, or whatever it is.

I bet this was fun to set up. Great job, also is that a dart board?