• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic  – Started by ApophisV , Jan 23 2006 07:44 AM

#26 Mister Phes

Mister Phes
  • Uncle Sam edit!

Member: 273

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:16 AM

View Postghoulrealm, on Jun 27 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

I still haven't built much with em yet but I was thinking a ship graveyard.

Now this seems like an interesting idea!  Here we have a single wrecked ship but a grave yard full of them could be really interesting.  How many ships do you think you'd put in your graveyard, Mr Ghoulrealm?

Posted Image

#27 ghoulrealm

ghoulrealm

Member: 825

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:33 PM

View PostMister Phes, on Jun 28 2006, 02:16 AM, said:

View Postghoulrealm, on Jun 27 2006, 04:40 PM, said:

I still haven't built much with em yet but I was thinking a ship graveyard.

Now this seems like an interesting idea!  Here we have a single wrecked ship but a grave yard full of them could be really interesting.  How many ships do you think you'd put in your graveyard, Mr Ghoulrealm?

At least four,  as many brown hulls as i can scrounge up.  Within a  cove of the the largest isle i can manage.

#28 oo7

oo7
  • Master Carpenter

Member: 788

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:49 PM

sort of strange that all the pirates clothes, flesh, and organs rot away except thier hats witch stay perfectly inshape, just a thought. I have a shipwreck MOC sitting 3 feet behind me that uses those squid tentacles and I thought it was going to be an origional idea here at the EB Pirae thread but now this old thread has increased in activity I see it does this to and if I post my MOC here some people wil think it's a blatant ripoff of this one. :'-(
Posted Image

#29 ghoulrealm

ghoulrealm

Member: 825

Posted 29 June 2006 - 07:24 PM

View Postoo7, on Jun 28 2006, 07:49 AM, said:

sort of strange that all the pirates clothes, flesh, and organs rot away except thier hats witch stay perfectly inshape, just a thought. I have a shipwreck MOC sitting 3 feet behind me that uses those squid tentacles and I thought it was going to be an origional idea here at the EB Pirae thread but now this old thread has increased in activity I see it does this to and if I post my MOC here some people wil think it's a blatant ripoff of this one. :'-(
I made a minifig just before you posted this,  with some tatterd cloths(it's the first matehere. it's made of a troll's loincloth.

I for one want to see your version,  even it if really was a blatant ripoff.  If you can improve a moc or show
different ways of doing things, go for it.
As opposed to people who show their standard set collections,  unless it's a set review, does it have real value to other people?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links