Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Pueblo Hideout

Let me be the first to comment again :grin:

Really nice little structure. I really like the tiled finish, the simple roof decorations, the SNOT transparent bricks used as water, and the few SNOT 1 x 2 tiles on the side of it. What I'm missing is a little context for the MOC. Is this supposed to be a 'bad guy' (or am I misinterpreting the term hideout)?

I was just joking with you Brickster when I said I put some preassure on you FP your first Mexican theme set :wink:

I also miss a shorter presentation of the set. A little longer than the one you got right now.

A very nice little set again. Is there an interior to this one?

This is an absolutely amazing MOC, TheBrickster! :oh:

I really :wub: it!

It looks absolutely realistic and very detailed! :oh:

This one could very well be an official set!

The most I like the watering place and the big cactus. The architecture and the colors of the pueblo are of course great, too.

Very, very well done! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Like Ras 74 already asked: Is there an interior to this your MOC, too?

Btw: What about a very small Mexican set: small baseplate with cactus, bandito and horse?

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Another great addition to your line. I like the front, it does look like a pueblo.

I love your editing of the LEGO markings on all your sets, it really adds a nice touch.

Hello!

Could be directly from an official catalogue. Excellently fits into the theme and well built again. Plus, it's always nice to see one of the more rare brown ladders. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Another great one TheBrickster! Not my favourite of the theme, but good nonetheless. I love the drinking section for the horse (wish I had those transparent bricks). Good choice of minifigs too, I wouldn't want to run across those guys. The hideout itself is neat, and I like the use of inverted slopes, but I think a little bit more detail is in order. On the whole however is a worthy addition to the theme, does it have anything inside?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Brickster, this is another splendid addition! :wub:

I really like this MOC. :wub: The way you have built it and the colour scheme are great!

Well done!

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox