Lego Games 2010

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#51 ILikePi

ILikePi

Member: 5159

Posted 30 May 2010 - 07:23 PM

I see tons of printed parts and pieces in new colors! For Orient Bazaar, those perfume pieces look useful, as well as the trans-orange jewels (much better than the trans-neon orange ones)! :oh:

Meteor Strike doesn't seem that interesting, but I do like those 2 x 2 tiles with classic space logos and a red/blue border. The Technic skeleton of the set looks pretty ugly though with all those different colors.

Atlantis Treasure comes with tons of dark blue plates and printed tiles - plus, there's some 2 x 2 jumper plates in blue!

I'm definitely going to have to get Hogwarts Challenge! There's 9 microfigs, five of which are main characters, and it's a Harry Potter board game! :wub:

I've loved the LEGO Games sets ever since they came out, so I'm definitely excited about these! I haven't even purchased a single set from the series yet, though. :grin:

Thanks, The Cobra and whung! I'm eager to find out how each game is played. :sweet:

Edited by ILikePi, 30 May 2010 - 07:26 PM.

Find out more about me on my WIP About Me page!
Latest LDD model: 7263 Temple Escape - Flickr - Brickshelf - My Collection (Brickset)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users