Sign in to follow this  
Merkal

Soldiers Fortress

thindexedgif.gif 97b

Based on the pirate fortress from idea book 980 but with touches of pirates 2009. After I bought 6242 this week I felt the set lacked in defense so modified the fortress. I also used elements from the Pirate Advent Calender.

4152286689_9b0e050852_o.jpg

This gives me the idea to MOC the original fort into a bigger one (I have two forts).. but I would have to built the fort again.. mmmmh; let me think. I do also agree that the current fort is a little... easy to take over.

Anyway, I do really like you MOC as well, and I'm also asking for some more pictures !

Thanks for the comments. people. I personally prefer yellow over tan in fortresses and other military buildings besides I got to use some of my old pirate panels again. :pir_laugh2: Here is the link to the Flickr set but you could also click on te the photo.

Looks a lot better! The original 'fortress' is really more like a dock. It sure lacks defensive abilities, but also basic 'barracks' for example.

Great. You managed to do a nice combination of classic pirates with the new pirates all wraped up in one much more complete fort. I love forts. They are so much better than ships. They hardly ever sink or get lost :pir_laugh2: