Cpt Boot Troll's booty!

Posted Image
The Laughing Reds!

Posted Image
Please ignore the fuzzyness...

Posted Image
Here's the frog!   :pir-tongue:

So what do you think?
I know it's not that good. I have always wanted to join one of these and realized it was my last chance... so i made this, i took me about 10 mins to make and it made my brother laugh so i thought id post it...  :pir-blush:
I will post the other pics in another topic tomorrow... XD
XD

Edited by Erdbeereis, 15 December 2009 - 02:20 AM.

#2 MetroiD

MetroiD
  • Lost in the forest of life

Member: 5374

Posted 29 November 2009 - 08:53 PM

I... just don't get it. :pir-sceptic:

That was my initial reaction. After that, I went through your back-story and read it over once again. I guess I get the idea now... poor catch for the troll cap'n, trying to steal the dwarf pirate's merchandise and using a rat as a mischievous surprise. Oh, yes, then they lived happily ever after.

No, I still don't get it. And if I hadn't read your story, I never would have had any idea what this was all about. Now, using boots as a poor catch is a great idea... But why on earth would the dwarf get on a boat and go selling fruit and fish is totally beyond me. If you had added a marketplace or trading post or something like that, on the other hand, this would totally have made sense!

And just a quick suggestion: clean up your bricks mate. It's not only going to be useful for this contest, it's generally a nice thing to do when they've been lying around and collecting dust - I've got enough experience in that and you can take it from me, clean bricks always pay :pir_laugh2: So grab a brush and go clean those pieces -- or delete the last picture...

Edited by TheOtters, 29 November 2009 - 08:54 PM.

Currently trimming bangs and slicing scalps in TrumpetKing's CMF Mafia 2 as Melinda Dugan.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Lord Derfel Cadarn

Lord Derfel Cadarn
  • Lives in a pumpkin eat pumpkin world.

Member: 5528

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:25 PM

Neat little moc, even tho you say you rushed it in ten mins. You should of spent more time on an entry. But, its got a frog, and that changes everything. Every moc needs a frog, and theres something suspicious about that frog hiding there. What is he up to? what does he know that we dont?  :pir_laugh2:
Posted Image     Posted Image                                                                          
                                    Lord Of The Dark Isle                 
                                                      My Flickr

#4 teleri

teleri

Member: 5246

Posted 29 November 2009 - 09:44 PM

View PostTheOtters, on Nov 29 2009, 08:53 PM, said:

I... just don't get it. :pir-sceptic:

That was my initial reaction. After that, I went through your back-story and read it over once again. I guess I get the idea now... poor catch for the troll cap'n, trying to steal the dwarf pirate's merchandise and using a rat as a mischievous surprise. Oh, yes, then they lived happily ever after.

No, I still don't get it. And if I hadn't read your story, I never would have had any idea what this was all about. Now, using boots as a poor catch is a great idea... But why on earth would the dwarf get on a boat and go selling fruit and fish is totally beyond me. If you had added a marketplace or trading post or something like that, on the other hand, this would totally have made sense!

And just a quick suggestion: clean up your bricks mate. It's not only going to be useful for this contest, it's generally a nice thing to do when they've been lying around and collecting dust - I've got enough experience in that and you can take it from me, clean bricks always pay :pir_laugh2: So grab a brush and go clean those pieces -- or delete the last picture...

lol I have been watching might booshy alot lately and thought i'd make it a bit random...
and the bricks being dirty... i just noticed that. that is discusting...
Its my brothers set and it's been on a shelf for ages. i am starting to clean it now XD

View PostDerfel Cardarn, on Nov 29 2009, 09:25 PM, said:

Neat little moc, even tho you say you rushed it in ten mins. You should of spent more time on an entry. But, its got a frog, and that changes everything. Every moc needs a frog, and theres something suspicious about that frog hiding there. What is he up to? what does he know that we dont?  :pir_laugh2:
Yeah. i hope they do another so i can have more time at it...
I love the frogs... there great! XD ( he knows everything! mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!)
Next time theres a pirate Comp i will enter it properly...
Lol

thanks for comenting guys

XD

Edited by teleri, 29 November 2009 - 10:03 PM.

#5 badboytje88

badboytje88
  • Bad Lick

Member: 1561

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:08 PM

Damn your bricks are dirty! I like the frog, but I feel sorry for it cause it has to live in dirty water! I like the arab guy and the other race pirate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored Links