I Scream Clone

Carats 4 Carrots

4132530189_635bf08b27_o.jpg

The Grand Chieftain offers up another carrot sacrifice to the Gods.

4132530331_cc31dcd33e_o.jpg

Pirate captains indulge in some high stakes Rummy.

4132529927_dd084073b5_o.jpg

4133290668_aa22a0a7db_o.jpg

4133290240_d318c8ba14_o.jpg

Of course there are more pics, including close ups of the vessels on Flickr and MOCPages

Thanks for looking, and good luck to all the competitors :thumbup:

Ohhh Ice Scream Clone! That is spectacular.

I literally sat there for 5 minutes with my mouth hanging open in an awe!

I bet you are so proud of yourself right now! :pir-laugh:

I :wub: that temple :wub:

Now make one in dark tan.

Pwease.

Pweeeeeaaaaaase.

Awesome creation :pir-oh3: , I Scream Clone. :thumbup:

I really like that temple, and of course the tree and the canoe.

This is a real spectacular entry for the PVT2. :pir-oh:

the Inventor

Indeed: spectacular. I like how you've stayed away from the traditional themes and built both a temple and a tree hideout. Both are done exceptionally well (I just can't stand that the tiles on the temple stairs are not fully pressed down, even though I'm sure that's done to enhance realism). The way the beach is embedded in the rocks also looks really good.

Edited by Rick

Just when I thought I already knew who my favourites in this division were...!

Everything in this diorama is perfect, ISC... From the treehouse & Inca temple combination through the wonderful landscaping to the tiniest of details (tho I sure hope that ol and weary sailor gets some love!) The vessels are worthy of being entered as separate entries, they're that good... I have one question though - were there really any hermaphrodite pirates and Friends fans back in those days!? :pir_laugh2:

Wonderful idea and brilliant execution, ISC. This is definitely among the Top 3 entries in this year's contest. You must be very proud of this MOC!

Very nice idea to mix Pirates and Islanders against the Imperials !

But I really like how you innovate in the Islanders theme ! That temple is awsome !

The tree house is also wonderful.

Good luck in the contest ! :pir-skull:

By the way, how did you make those palm trees crooked ? Is there a flexible tube inside ?

This MOC is just so lovely! The SNOT water is perfect. I love the different types of botes. The mermaids in the water and the pirate trying to get one of them to accept his flowers. The tempel and the three house are both very very lovely. I like the fact that islanders and pirates can get along perfectly and live happily together. Good luck in the competition!

~Bart

Beautiful! :pir-wub:

This is a really awesome entry ISC! The temple is great and looks very realistic (and the sacrifice of the carrot is hilarious :pir-laugh: ). Your trees are very impressive and I really envy your collection of foliage. So much details all over, outstanding work!

Good luck in the contest! :thumbup:

Really nice job ISC.

I just love the tree house area, reminds me of the Ewok village. :pir_laugh2: The temple turned out beautifully, and I also think that the beach looks awesome.

Very good work my friend. :pir-classic:

This is amazing! So many details and great techniques!

You make it very hard for other people to win :pir_laugh2:

The temple is great, as well as the treehouse :thumbup: It wasn't until the second time I saw this when I realized that he was actually sacrificing a carrot! That really made me laugh :pir-laugh:

Maybe their god is a rabbit...

Those are really quite peaceful inca's :pir-sweet: I see nothing to improve on this MOC.

Good work

Awesome entry ISC! Ive always liked your mocs and this is no exception. Nice and big with lots going on, the water looks great as do those tree house which were a great idea. But i like the incan temple best, its great that you added that in, as its not something ive seen many people add into the pirate theme. Great idea and excellent work :pir-classic:

An amazing entry indeed! This is just aimed to become a winner :thumbup: .

I wish you much luck and fun with the contest!

THAT TEMPLE! No wait, the treehouse! No, the tree TRUNK! No, the little boat! No, the keg! AARGH!

*Head explodes from too much awesomeness*

Outstanding Entry ISC!

I would say this is my favorite one so far at least.

The tempel is really, really great!

Good luck buddy!!

Thank you so much guys. A big thanks goes to Stash, CGH and Svelte for their help on this project too. This was a blast to make, though heavy to move around.

Wow...

I'm glad I didn't spend time and money building a "Large" entry :pir_laugh2: - that would have been a complete waste

Holy cow, that's fantastic!!

That pyramid is just awesome, is it hollow?

You guys with your Huge MOC's always blow me away. The whole island is just awesome. The walkway and the beach, and the massive number of greenerty pieces.

I could never judge one of these contests, it'd be too hard.

Fantastic work, oh member with a million names.

I don't want to say you've outdone yourself, but man this is a beaut. :wub: The tree houses, the temple, the sand, the rocks, it all looks great. Well done indeed!

Wow buddy, i love how it turned out!

The temple looks great, so does the canoe and i love the fact that the sand close to the water looks wet.

To top it of you've build some great tree houses en little rocks surrounding it all.

Top notch! :thumbup:

I feel the urge to get building again! Excellent entry ISC! Great details and odd idea as well, I like that. :pir-tongue:

I would never have thought on islanders with a carrot ceremony. :pir-laugh: The tree house/fort is awesome! :thumbup:

You've made a difficult-to-beat entry ISC, I wish you luck at the contest! :thumbup:

Wonderful entry! I like every piece of it! That pirate treehouse is incredibly good, and the temple is something to behold. Your little boats are nice too.

THAT TEMPLE! No wait, the treehouse! No, the tree TRUNK! No, the little boat! No, the keg! AARGH!

*Head explodes from too much awesomeness*

Tereglith sums this entry up!

Brilliant. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: