It shone, pale as bone

As I stood there alone

And I thought to myself how the moon,

That night, cast its light

On my heart's true delight,

And the reef where he body was strewn.

Together this time! :skull:

Edited by TheOtters

Why does everyone always show skeletons naked? I mean, has no-one played Grim Fandango?

They have no real reason to keep on wearing clothes. Nothing to protect or keep hidden on their body. And they probably don't need to keep warm during the nights either.

Edited by Raven Brickroft

They have no real reason to keep on wearing clothes.

Yes they do, especially if they take a plunge in the Sea of Lament every year!

These two skeletons should be ashamed for walking naked! :tongue:

Everyone is looking at them!

Exactly my point! :wink:

It shone, pale as bone

As I stood there alone

And I thought to myself how the moon,

That night, cast its light

On my heart's true delight,

And the reef where he body was strewn.

Together this time! :skull:

Good ol' Manny. I didn't know you were a fan mate? They don't make games like that any more. The level of characterisation was far and away the best. I felt so attached to Manny!

They have no real reason to keep on wearing clothes. Nothing to protect or keep hidden on their body. And they probably don't need to keep warm during the nights either.

Skeletons have feelings...even if they lack a central nervous system. :laugh:

Good ol' Manny. I didn't know you were a fan mate? They don't make games like that any more. The level of characterisation was far and away the best. I felt so attached to Manny!

You bet I am... As to feeling attached -- I was at the brink of crying when poor ol Glottis was dying! Who needs Titanic anyway, only Grim Fandango can do for us tough guys (apparently)...

I'd played Full Throttle a few years before GF and was convinced that no game would ever be able to top that (with me being such a bike enthusiast and all...) Tim Schafer proved me wrong. I can't decide if I hate him & LucasArts for intentionally killing off an entire genre with so much promise or whether I actually prefer things to end that way instead of being milked, as is the case with current RPGs for example.

But I digress. Grim Fandango will always be more like a piece of art to me than a mere game. That MOC and its dedication are lovely throwbacks for me personally... Thank you so much for that.

Besides, this has been more than inspiring to me... I'll definitely think of a Grim Fandango project soon - especially now that I know there's someone who'd appreciate it :]

Very fun, I love the fence out of battle droid arms, and your power poles are also great, sorry to comment so much on everythign but the skeletons, but the scene is so great.

Besides, this has been more than inspiring to me... I'll definitely think of a Grim Fandango project soon - especially now that I know there's someone who'd appreciate it :]

Sounds interesting. I can see a collaboration coming! Perhaps we should take this to email. Glad you like the MOC!

Very fun, I love the fence out of battle droid arms, and your power poles are also great, sorry to comment so much on everythign but the skeletons, but the scene is so great.

That's quite alright. Any comment is better than no comment! Glad you like it :sweet: