These are some photos of a MOC I have been working on for a while :) it features a fully working tipping and pickup / drop off bin and hand of god steering.

Lifting Gear

15112009_C11.jpg

Front of the truck

15112009_C12.jpg

In these is is lifting a full 375ml beer can ;)

15112009_C3.jpg

15112009_C4.jpg

15112009_C5.jpg

15112009_C6.jpg

15112009_C7.jpg

15112009_C8.jpg

15112009_C9.jpg

Edited by Paul B

Bigger wheels, indeed!

If you have normal bricks, you could make full body cabin, but if you like pure Technic, it is great right now!

I like the unloading mechanism!

Like on J. Clark's truck!

Bigger wheels, indeed!

If you have normal bricks, you could make full body cabin, but if you like pure Technic, it is great right now!

I like the unloading mechanism!

Like on J. Clark's truck!

Thank you for the feedback, I am going to try some larger wheels on it tonight but I think this will mean a re-design of the cab area as they just fit at the moment :)

I do have a limited number of "normal" bricks but I prefer the Technic look anyway myself.

Paul

Thank you for the feedback, I am going to try some larger wheels on it tonight but I think this will mean a re-design of the cab area as they just fit at the moment :)

I do have a limited number of "normal" bricks but I prefer the Technic look anyway myself.

Paul

Its good to see a old style technic model mate. Good work. I also like to build in the same style as you, old technic seems so much more fun

Its good to see a old style technic model mate. Good work. I also like to build in the same style as you, old technic seems so much more fun

Thank you for the feedback, yes I prefer the "older style" myself as that is what I used to build in myself back when I was younger :)