[Comic] Unlikely Society -- Chapter 23

5 replies to this topic

#1 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Member: 1014

Posted 03 November 2009 - 04:35 PM

Hey everyone,

As I noted in another thread, I've had a few distractions lately, but I finally got the next issue of the Unlikely Society finished. This issue kicks off a new story arc with two new villains: Frostbite and Fiero. These dastardly sisters are holding the town hostage, and it's up to our heroes to stop them.

Posted Image

I also updated the "Cast" section of my website. There are a few sneak peeks in there at some new, upcoming characters, including a first-ever glimpse of The Benefactor, the shadowy villain behind many of the evil doings in town.  

As always, thanks for reading, and please let me know what you think!

-Joebot

#2 Bob

Bob

• Existential Iffy-ness

Member: 3487

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

Very nice, as usual.

I love that fountain, and all the jokes you've included.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Click the Spock to see the guided tour through Lexington, my city.
Fleet Admiral Bob from Excalibur TNG: Mafia School!

Brickshelf

#3 LuxorV

LuxorV

• Will Cat Accordingly.

Member: 1771

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:39 AM

Looks very promising :thumbup: And I like how you up-dated the cast database, too.

As said, the fountain is great, and I really like the way your special effects get better and better; I'm trying to improve my skills in that direction, too, and I'm aware of how difficult it can be to work out the right sequence of actions (I use Photoshop) to get the right effect :laugh:

LuxorV

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

Looking for new decals or help customising your LEGO elements? Check the Minifig Customisation Index!

My Brickshelf --- My Flickr

#4 Joebot

Joebot

• Mayor of Fluxington

Member: 1014

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:24 PM

View PostLuxorV, on Nov 5 2009, 02:39 AM, said:

Looks very promising :thumbup: And I like how you up-dated the cast database, too.

As said, the fountain is great, and I really like the way your special effects get better and better; I'm trying to improve my skills in that direction, too, and I'm aware of how difficult it can be to work out the right sequence of actions (I use Photoshop) to get the right effect :laugh:

Thanks! I use Photoshop too (specifically Photoshop Elements 4.0). I also bought a couple of filter packages from Alien Skin Software. They're REALLY cool ... but expensive.

#5 Zepher

Zepher

• Green!

Member: 3241

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:22 AM

Very well done as always!  I highly enjoy your stories, and these villians already seem far more Bad-megablocks then the rest!

Lord Lawrence Boomingham

&

Lil' Zepher In Mafia School

#6 Col. Brik

Col. Brik

Member: 4374

Posted 15 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

Another excellent story line. Force Fields huh? Lack of Super Heroes to help? Trouble will be brewing.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users